Not Going Out - Series 1 Page 12

They probably did. I'm not saying it's a bad thing.

*ahem*

http://www.tvrecordings.com/show_detail.asp?ShowID=125

Thought people might be interested.

Unless my maths is incorrect, i guess that means there will be 8 episodes in the 2nd series. I hope that they're not spreading their material too thin.

Teddington?! >_<

And Nick, there may actually be more added. From what's up now though, I'd guess 7 + Christmas special.

Andrew Collins (the co-writer) told us a while back that they were writing seven more episodes. I guess one of those dates is either a warm-up trial run, chance to re-film some scenes or a backup date in case someone is ill. Or perhaps there is a Christmas special coming after all!

Ah, 7 more episodes. Maybe they had another one left over already...

did you hear kenn dodd died ???
did he ??
no dodd he.
great program

Looked at the TV recordings site and it seems that they've dropped the American bird for somebody called Sally Bretton? Didn't like the American bird to start with, but after I got used to the accent I thought she was pretty good, and she was hot looking too. Not sure it will be the same

Welcome Rob and Thanks can’t say I’ll miss that voice

Quote: Rob B @ July 4, 2007, 3:58 PM

somebody called Sally Bretton?

She was last seen in Green Wing, the pretty office girl

Oh, she always plays slappers. Let's hope she's extending her range. :)

At least everyone can shut up complaining about the 'annoying' American now.

Ironically, the American girl (brain's gone blank for a name) grew on me during the repeats.

Still, I'm sure it'll be great in the new series. :)

Megan Dodd's is gone? Say it ain't so.

I'm not sure if I like this show so far feels very stand up but must of taken ages to think of all the gags. I liked sally bretton in green wing so thats a plus to the show.

To quote the site.

"We have a strictly limited number of tickets available for exclusive read-throughs for the Rose d’Or and RTS award-winning sitcom NOT GOING OUT starring BAFTA winners LEE MACK and TIM VINE, and this series introducing SALLY BRETTON and MIRANDA HART.

Now that his flatmate Kate has moved back to America, Lee (LEE MACK) is faced with homelessness when his best mate and landlord Tim (fellow BAFTA winner and stand-up, TIM VINE) puts the apartment up for sale.

Unable to buy the flat himself due to his enduring inability to earn a steady income, Lee is forced to rent the spare room from the flat’s new owner, Tim's ambitious younger sister Lucy (SALLY BRETTON). Unsurprisingly, the arrangement turns out to be far from perfect.

Sibling rivalry turns into full-on anxiety as Tim quickly becomes suspicious of Lee's feelings for his kid sister, whilst Lucy grows more and more worried about her brother's inability to get an acceptable girlfriend - or a promotion. To top it all, happy-go-lucky Lee starts to seriously question the suitability of his new flatmate's boyfriend. "

I seem to recall Miranda Hart was already in one episode as a hypnotherapist, so it will be interesting to see how she's integrated.

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I'm surprised Lee doesn't play a stand-up in the show a-la Seinfeld.

He probably does, I've only seen 1 or 2 episodes.