Funny? Creative? Innovative? Read on...!

We're looking for some talented and innovative writers to help us develop a number of interesting comedy ideas we've been working on for a while, as well as new and original ideas.

Particularly keen to hear from people with an interest in short-form and / or animated comedy - so if this is you, send us something exciting to read and we'll be in touch shortly...!

Comedy Jam
comedy.jam@gmail.com

Is this Jennifer Saunders?

Don't worry, Marc, they'll let you preserve your rights to anything you send them.

(If that's of any comfiture.)

Can you give some more info please? Are you writers/ a production company? Where is the content destined for etc. Thanks.

Quote: JohnnyD @ July 28 2009, 9:31 AM BST

Don't worry, Marc, they'll let you preserve your rights to anything you send them.

(If that's of any comfiture.)

How do you reckon that?

By the Power of the Pun. ;)

The pun is indeed powerful young padawan. But if someone asks me to send me some really good stuff I'd like to know they are first. You have to watch out for chancing opportunists in this world. Ask the MPs - transparency is everything.

:)

So who are they then?

Quote: Blue Bottle @ July 28 2009, 10:07 AM BST

You could send them that pun and see what reaction it gets.

Apparently, the jokes are going to be pectin thick and fast.

COMEDY JAM -SPREADING THE HAPPINESS

See I bet they nick that. Just watch.

Quote: Marc P @ July 28 2009, 9:28 AM BST

Is this Jennifer Saunders?

Could be Bernie Mac.

Quote: Marc P @ July 28 2009, 10:13 AM BST

COMEDY JAM -SPREADING THE HAPPINESS

See I bet they nick that. Just watch.

I see they've already changed their mind about receiving submissions from BSG. :)

I never trust anyone with a free email account.
Why oh why don't they see that a proper website address is more pro?

Can't be certain, but I think this may be 'kingsize comedy management'. If it turns out to be so - do it! :)

Quote: Rhubarb @ July 28 2009, 12:18 PM BST

Can't be certain, but I think this may be 'kingsize comedy management'. If it turns out to be so - do it! :)

Interesting - I just took a look online and found Martin Davis mentioned - funny chap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwG5f-K6KDQ

:)