Funny? Creative? Innovative? Read on...! Page 2

Quote: Mikey Jackson @ July 28 2009, 11:06 AM BST

Why oh why don't they see that a proper website address is more pro?

Maybe, but where on earth are they going to get advice on proper website addresses, Mikey? Eh? ;)

ha ha. ;)
What I mean is a pro set-up already has a proper website, so they should be using a proper website email addy.

Hello? Comedy Jam? Are you there? Hello? Give us clarification and you'll get some fine stuff.

Hi all,

We are a small group of people all of whom currently work for a well-known producer of comedy and entertainent.

It's not our job to come up with new and exciting shows - yet - but we want to work with any of you who are willing to develop something different with us, and we are perfectly placed to get them in front of the execs at a company you would definitely be pleased to have championing your idea.

We've already had some great content through, so we'll be getting in touch with a couple of you over the next few days to discuss what we're up to in more detail!

For anyone who's sceptical / concerned - don't be :) We don't plan on using anyone's content without their permission - in fact we don't plan on using anyone's submitted content at all except in exceptional cases - we're just looking for some people who we think have got that spark, that something a little different, about their ideas and the way they write!

So - if that sounds like you, get in touch with some examples of your work and we'll take it from there,

Many thanks,

Adam
Comedy Jam
comedy.jam@gmail.com

Sorry, but I've not long woken up and I don't really understand what you're exactly looking for. Have you got any examples, etc?

Are you looking to make an animated show? I would love to work on one of those - have just been working my way through Home Movies and Drawn Together and early Simpson's commentaries.

Quote: Comedy Jam @ July 29 2009, 11:18 AM BST

We are a small group of people all of whom currently work for a well-known producer of comedy and entertainment.

Anyone submitted / heard from this? 'Real Deal Comedy Jam' posted on this forum last year and were banned. Any idea why? Are they the same people? It's all a bit strange. ;)

Quote: Griff @ July 30 2009, 11:02 AM BST

I still laugh when Mr.Punch throws the baby down the stairs.

And that's how you got a job with Harringay social services.

Perhaps they will help get my Sit-com on BBC1 to replace Green Green Grass- 'Move along Sir' is an hilarous ensemble comedy set among traffic wardens; there's a very camp one, a serious Nigerian student, a cheeky chappie who gets the birds and manager with a John Major voice who speaks in management babble. Liz Tarbuck has also agreed to appear and said she'll do mumsy or battleaxe

How we laughed!

Oi take it that sort of thing to The Worst idea for a sitcom thread.

Thanks I wasn't aware of that, I'm off straight away.

News Revue? Hmm Harringay Punch and Judy could work quite well.

I've just emailed them. Will let you know if I hear back! Anyone else made contact with these mysterious creatures?

when I write I do so in the nudity nude nude with a glass dipping ink pen wedged firmly between my pert bum cheeks poised over the paper in the yogic crab position using a system of mirrors to see what I am scribing........how innovative and talented is that??
Or do some of you other writers do this as well?