BCG Meet up 2009 Page 12

I shouldn't really as I'm in Manchester then Birmingham in successive weekends. But bollocks to it. I'll let the bank pay for it. Put me down.

Quote: Marc P @ July 17 2009, 9:34 AM BST

Lets have it this saturday here.

I agree.

(Let's*)

Quote: roscoff @ July 18 2009, 5:08 PM BST

I shouldn't really as I'm in Manchester then Birmingham in successive weekends. But bollocks to it. I'll let the bank pay for it. Put me down.

Wooo.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 17 2009, 9:37 AM BST

I know a good pub. Big function room, food, in an area that's not scary, has a Premier Inn next door, less than 5 mins from the tube station, by the river and a really good cheap comedy club just up the road. And it's very local for Ellie and me. :)

If it's local for Ellie, that must mean it's on the District line and so totally inaccessible most weekends...

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 17 2009, 9:30 PM BST

But he thinks Greenwich is nice! Errr

Not sure if I ever said that. But it's hardly a war zone.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 17 2009, 10:22 PM BST

:( Shhhh. I was sicky, and none of you were bothered!

Were!

Quote: JuliaC @ July 17 2009, 10:26 PM BST

Not noticably. You were fun to talk to though. :)

Very noticeably!

Quote: Aaron @ July 18 2009, 8:10 PM BST

If it's local for Ellie, that must mean it's on the District line and so totally inaccessible most weekends...

Yeah, we all can't get any public transport at weekends in this area. Rolling eyes

:)

Exactly.

Put me down.

Alright -- you're ugly and you smell... ;)

I too, succumbed to flu for the last meet, so didn't go.

Put me down for a maybe. My mate might have already bought me Ross Noble ticks as a birthday prezzie, which I believe was that night. If that's taking place, I suppose I could come for the 2pm-7pm shift beforehand?

Dan

Put me down.

Loads shotgun.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 17 2009, 9:37 AM BST

I know a good pub. Big function room, food, in an area that's not scary, has a Premier Inn next door, less than 5 mins from the tube station, by the river and a really good cheap comedy club just up the road. And it's very local for Ellie and me. :)

That actually sounds nice. I like the idea of a hotel next door. Everyone all staying together like a big club! Laughing out loud

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ July 18 2009, 10:12 PM BST

That actually sounds nice. I like the idea of a hotel next door. Everyone all staying together like a big club! Laughing out loud

Yeah, the embarrassed silences over breakfast, ending up in the wrong room accidently on purpose, realising what some people actually look like in the cold light of day...

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 18 2009, 10:15 PM BST

Yeah, the embarrassed silences over breakfast, ending up in the wrong room accidently on purpose, realising what some people actually look like in the cold light of day...

I can imagine.... Rob H and Chip arriving to breakfast 5 minutes apart!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ July 18 2009, 10:12 PM BST

I like the idea of a hotel next door. Everyone all staying together like a big club! Laughing out loud

Then we'll want The Anchor in Southwark. Pleased

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ July 18 2009, 10:21 PM BST

Five satsumas, two and a half each. :D

And by the way, as far as men and women sharing a hotel on a night out goes, last year I personally managed to stay in the same hotel with two guys (not in the same room) and nothing dirty happened. Not with me included anyway.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ July 18 2009, 10:21 PM BST

Would it look suspicious if zooo and I arrived for breakfast at the same time? Or if Nil and Julia arrived together 8 hours into a 9 hour event? ;)

Quote: Aaron @ July 18 2009, 10:25 PM BST

Then we'll want The Anchor in Southwark. Pleased

I stayed in Southwark! The Southwark Rose! Was nice but I'm sure cheaper places are avalible with more stuff.

*snigger* We'll try to get there earlier this time. :D