Jam & Jerusalem - Series 3

I thought I would start a thread for this seeing as Pauline McLynn announced on Loose Women on Monday that it would be starting on August 9th! She said it would be 6 episodes double-billed on 3 consecutive Sunday nights!

Yay for more of this heart-warming show!

David Mitchell was rubbish in this

Boo for this offensive garbage.

Hopefully like Torchwood it's only returning to kill off it's unlikeable cast. Preferably for real.

Offensive? Is that just because of the Dawn French mentalist? I'll probably watch, I liked the series. Warm and amusing, rather than bust a gut funny.

Mainly, I have also recently joined Al Quaeda and find any woman on TV whorish and offensive.

Quote: matt insley @ July 16 2009, 4:40 AM BST

She said it would be 6 episodes double-bulled on 3 consecutive Sunday nights!

To me, that tells you what the BBC think of having to air a new series of this. Get it over quickly during August, when nobody's watching anyway.

I thought I would start a thread for this seeming as Pauline McLynn announced on Loose Women on monday that it would be starting on August 9th! She said it would be 6 episodes double-bulled on 3 consecutive Sunday nights!

Do you watch Loose Women every day?

Quote: chipolata @ July 16 2009, 12:32 PM BST

Haha. No!!! I don't even live in the UK. I read that she was on it and I downloaded the episode. I'm quite excited to see this show return.

Great theme tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRK6U5vIHCs

My kids and I love Kate Rusby. I like the show because it's harmless and my kids can watch with me. They have seen enough of your shows now that they try to guess where they have seen everyone before. This show's great for that. My oldest is forever asking me if my keyboard is a whole computer (from the 1st series.)

Yay for more of this heart-warming show!

It's crap!

Quote: chipolata @ July 16 2009, 12:32 PM BST

Yes - whenever I'm in!

Quote: Marc P @ July 16 2009, 5:39 PM BST

Great theme tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRK6U5vIHCs

Do I get 3 series of a self-indulgent, whimsical MOR sitcom, if I have a passable Kinks' cover to hand? :)

Sure, why not...

Thanks, honey! <3

Kate Rusby doing Lola?