The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 771

Well done today Teddy! 👍

Thanks Lofty I only saw that because I came on to say 'Phew'
I think that the celebrations will remain mooted to a degree as it seems that the manager players and fans all concur that there needs to be a root and branch shift at the club.
Still I think a second 'Phew' is in order.

What a time to pull off a worldie strike 🙂

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 28th May 2023, 7:45 PM

Thanks Lofty I only saw that because I came on to say 'Phew'
I think that the celebrations will remain mooted to a degree as it seems that the manager players and fans all concur that there needs to be a root and branch shift at the club.
Still I think a second 'Phew' is in order.

I'm pleased but what is all this about the other teams feeling that Everton have broken spending rules? I'm sure most of them have.

Bugger - we've now got to put up with the Leeds yobs again at Portman Road next season.

Yeah, yeah. I know they're not all like that, but there is that brainless Neanderthal group that just want to cause trouble with nothing to do with the football.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th May 2023, 9:30 AM

Bugger - we've now got to put up with the Leeds yobs again at Portman Road next season.

Yeah, yeah. I know they're not all like that, but there is that brainless Neanderthal group that just want to cause trouble with nothing to do with the football.

Never mind. At least you've got Millwall as well, which should give you a bit of respite.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 29th May 2023, 9:48 AM

Never mind. At least you've got Millwall as well, which should give you a bit of respite.

Oh goody goody gumdrops. We can keep a chart on who causes the most vandalism and fan's injury.

'Winded down?' What sort of grammar is that by the Daily Mail correspondent in the report of Luton Town's promotion celebration

14 seconds?!?!?

Boo.
If they get the Treble they will be insufferable.

Var nearly ruined the game again, no intent at all but even if there was, did it change the flight of the ball one bit? did it f**k. Get a grip FA your over zealous refs are killing a great game.

Quote: lofthouse @ 3rd June 2023, 3:02 PM

14 seconds?!?!?

12? 13? 15? The pundits were all over the place. Whatever, it was a brilliant goal, and what a way to start a match! I saw Fergie choke on his pear drop.

Quote: Lazzard @ 3rd June 2023, 5:51 PM

Boo.
If they get the Treble they will be insufferable.

I find Pep to be quite restrained and modest tbh given all he's won and Grealish is a model of good natured earthiness, enjoys himself but still grounded. The flashy Haaland apart, I don't see Man City as a triumphalist or gloating anywhere near as much as other teams.

My only thought about Haaland is..........ain't he an ugly bugger.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 4th June 2023, 9:28 AM

I find Pep to be quite restrained and modest tbh given all he's won and Grealish is a model of good natured earthiness, enjoys himself but still grounded. The flashy Haaland apart, I don't see Man City as a triumphalist or gloating anywhere near as much as other teams.

I was talking about their fans.