The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 761

There is a bloke on Twitter asking people to send in pictures of the food they bought inside football grounds in the UK. (good or bad)
Having been to most grounds in England over the years and been poisoned and delighted in equal measure, I was interested.

Aston Villa £8

Spurs £6.50

The Pies at QPR are rather nice
My Niece works there so I get some freebies from time to time

Romeo Beckham has joined Brentford B on loan. He asked his dad what number he should have.

He said "Wear 4 out there Romeo."

Quote: Chappers @ 6th January 2023, 10:45 PM

Romeo Beckham has joined Brentford B on loan. He asked his dad what number he should have.

Didn't you just post this on the Joke thread?

Nice joke
a little contrived but nice nonetheless

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 7th January 2023, 12:58 AM

Nice joke
a little contrived but nice nonetheless

Someone told me that about 15 years ago.

Quote: Chappers @ 7th January 2023, 1:25 PM

Someone told me that about 15 years ago.

And he's still playing for them?

Everton chief executive Denise Barrett-Baxendale was 'put in a headlock' as she left the Goodison Park directors' box, club sources claim.

Another incident reportedly saw her car surrounded and spat at, while chairman Bill Kenwright is said to have received death threats. This is understood to be part of the backdrop to the safety advice warning the pair, and the rest of the club board, not to attend the club's crucial tie with Southampton on Saturday.

I REALLY hope they get relegated

Quote: Chappers @ 6th January 2023, 10:45 PM

What sort of a prat calls his son Romeo?

Oh yeah, that f**kin prat

Why do you hope we get relegated?
An incident without any footage as yet and a few posts on Twitter that no genuine fans endorse? Is that how it works now?
We are the founder Members of both the Football League and the Premier League and we have built 3 grounds in our city.
The fans and club are part of the social fabric of our city and our fanbase is diverse and knowledgeable and above all passionate.
So if as few people act in manner that no other fans agree with why should it taint all the fans?
This should and does apply to any club who have a fringe element they don't want.
Football wise we're shit at the moment but don't call us out for a few nutters.

Oh it's nothing personal mate

I just f**king detest Everton 🙂

It's a long story...

No problem, if they can come up with a reason to shoot the Pope, Gandhi and Martin Luther King then hating a gang of Scousers is not all that far fetched.

Blackburn's record this season is extraordinary

13 defeats already, 13!! And yet they are in a play off place

14 wins , no draws, 13 defeats

That is mental

Consistently inconsistent

Nottingham Forrest have made 3 more signings on deadline day
luckily squad numbers 157-159 are still available

As a Chelsea supporter I used to be excited to find out who their new signing would be.

An article from the Spanish media outlet Nacional alleging that all is not well between Haaland and his team-mates and manager:

https://www.sportbible.com/football/haaland-leave-manchester-city-pep-guardiola-tense-relationship-635462-20230205

and a report that Gary Neville slammed Haaland's team-mates for snubbing him throughout the Tottenham game this afternoon:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/gary-neville-slams-man-city-stars-for-incredible-erling-haaland-snub-in-tottenham-loss/ar-AA178Cjs?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c5bf634bd9ff41fda230ae324f273b05

It seems all may not be rosy at the Etihad.