The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 425

You should be managing them, judging by Fantasy League!

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ January 9 2013, 1:07 PM GMT

You should be managing them, judging by Fantasy League!

Dan

Laughing out loud

I'm only doing well because I haven't picked a Villa player all season :)

Paul Lambert shouldn't have either! ;)

Dan

Shocking night at Chelsea.
You'd think they'd recognise the "everyone behind the ball" approach from their own European Campaign.
Yet, again and again they tried to find a way through the middle.
Then, ten minutes, from the end they finally work out what they needed to do ie stick Ba on and get some crosses in.

And what that big Serbian git was up to at the back is anyones guess - they can't be paying him enough.

FFS!!

Michu!

Bless you

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 10 2013, 10:48 PM GMT

Bless you

Funny

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20985928

Bad to worse. :(

Bloody hell !!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/video/2013/jan/11/peru-goalkeeper-double-save-video

One of our engineers was working in Manchester today and had the pleasure of Mario Balotelli cutting him up in his camouflaged Bentley. Our engineer beeped at him, so Mario gave him the finger at the traffic lights. We all had a good laugh when he told us.

Quote: Ben @ January 11 2013, 9:21 PM GMT

One of our engineers was working in Manchester today and had the pleasure of Mario Balotelli cutting him up in his camouflaged Bentley. Our engineer beeped at him, so Mario gave him the finger at the traffic lights. We all had a good laugh when he told us.

How did he see him? Was the camouflage no good?

Quote: Lazzard @ January 7 2013, 9:52 AM GMT

It would be much more convenient if Suarez were to play for Man Utd.
Then everything I hate would be in one place.

So it's not just me then!

I quite like Saurez. He's such a complete and utter twat, he kinda transends it into some new realm, where he's actually quite amusing.

Basically, always up to no good.

It just gets worse. Losing to Reading, at home. FFS.

Fed up.

Don't know what's happening to the Toon. Ba gone, Ben Arfa wants to go to PSG, Collocini wants to go back to Argentina, Harry poached Remy... At least Cabaye's fit.

You'd get more for the rest on the organ donor's market than the transfer market.

Let Ba Gones be Ba Gones