The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 423

My commiserations to Gerry.

Good old Swansea.

And what a pathetic whinger ferguson is! "RVP could've been killed."

Does he really think a centre back can kick a ball that accurately?

TWAT!!!

Is Torres on the way up or has he been fortunate with poor defences?

Quote: Ben @ December 23 2012, 6:16 PM GMT

My commiserations to Gerry.

Cheers Ben, what a nightmare. I'd booked the afternoon off work to watch the game in the boozer, fully expecting a strong performance after recent results.

The only highlight was the penalty save, we all celebrated like we won the league :)

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ December 24 2012, 12:25 PM GMT

Cheers Ben, what a nightmare. I'd booked the afternoon off work to watch the game in the boozer, fully expecting a strong performance after recent results.

The only highlight was the penalty save, we all celebrated like we won the league :)

Well at least you won't be relegated. That will be the 3 blue teams there now. Wigan, QPR and Reading.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ December 24 2012, 12:25 PM GMT

You celebrated like it was 1981?

It was a better time back then. Passing back to the keeper, pissing in pockets, players not trying to murder each other by hitting them with a football.

Good effort by the Toon today, pity they couldn't hold on.

I hope Ferguson gets a touchline ban for going on at the 4th official so much.

I'm surprised Ferguson got nary a mention in the referee's report. It seemed quite an intense event.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 26 2012, 10:52 PM GMT

Good effort by the Toon today, pity they couldn't hold on.

I hope Ferguson gets a touchline ban for going on at the 4th official so much.

He's untouchable - the bastard!

Quote: Ben @ December 27 2012, 4:07 PM GMT

I'm surprised Ferguson got nary a mention in the referee's report. It seemed quite an intense event.

Everyone's scared of him. Anybody else would get a ban. It's f**king disgusting!

My condolences to any supporters of Nottingham Forest.

Quote: Chappers @ December 27 2012, 8:25 PM GMT

Everyone's scared of him.

Especially you. Hatred is always bred from fear.

Oh poor Nil Putters, I'd always assumed his beloved club played to packed stadia, had hundreds of thousands of supporters worldwide and was crammed with star players.

Imagine my shock when Sir Alex of Manchester told me they were no bigger then Reading or QPR.

Laughing out loud

Oh ffs. We were doing so well...