The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 296

Quote: Will Cam @ December 31 2011, 2:55 PM GMT

Final score!!!!!!

Not good for my beloved QPR who are just about to play the Gunners.

Commiserations. I have QPR in the family too, so am expecting a rant any time now!

Quote: Oldrocker @ December 31 2011, 1:21 AM GMT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16367775.stm

Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored

Do what thf you want but just F*ck Off !

He just wants an easy life - and why not for that sort of money. I just hope he doesn't expect to play in the Olympics.

Quote: Jamey @ December 31 2011, 2:59 PM GMT

United were robbed.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Oldrocker @ December 31 2011, 3:55 PM GMT

Be interested to hear Chappers' unbiased take on that !

Moi?

Happy birthday fergie!!!!

Laughing out loud

I loved his unbiased comments. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

City lose.

Spurs must be kicking themselves. If they'd won yesterday and against Stoke (both of which you'd expect them to win) they'd be top. They're in with a great chance, still.

"Liverpool are said to be lining up a £24m bid for Darren Bent, with the Villa striker reported to be unhappy with the lack of service he is receiving following the departures of Ashley Young and Stewart Downing."

So if Liverpool say they can do that for you Darren, you'd take a drop of £5000pw?

Jerk.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2012/01/03/is-robbie-keane-heading-back-to-the-midlands/

"It's a dream move for me. Every since I was a little boy I've wanted to play for Aston Village"

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 3 2012, 9:52 AM GMT

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2012/01/03/is-robbie-keane-heading-back-to-the-midlands/

Somewhere in the vicinity of Aston, there's a barrel with extensive scrape damage.

Quote: AJGO @ December 31 2011, 4:57 PM GMT

Commiserations. I have QPR in the family too, so am expecting a rant any time now!

Who is QPR in your family AJGO? They are my new best friend!

Arsene Wenger really does just see what he wants to see, doesn't he. It makes him look stupid. Of course, I might be biased being a Fulham fan. We've now beaten two decent mid-table teams in Liverpool and Arsenal.

Quote: Rob H @ January 3 2012, 10:10 AM GMT

Arsene Wenger really does just see what he wants to see, doesn't he. It makes him look stupid. Of course, I might be biased being a Fulham fan. We've now beaten two decent mid-table teams in Liverpool and Arsenal.

Maybe that explains why the Germans conquered France so quicky in WWII?

"Non, I see no Germans"

Nice avatar, Gerry, glad I saw it before it got changed. ;)

Quote: Will Cam @ January 3 2012, 10:05 AM GMT

Who is QPR in your family AJGO? They are my new best friend!

Laughing out loud Aw, bless you; QPR supporters really are scarce, aren't they? Console

Quote: Rob H @ January 3 2012, 10:10 AM GMT

Arsene Wenger really does just see what he wants to see, doesn't he. It makes him look stupid.

How very dare you... of course, I didn't see it :P

Quote: AJGO @ January 3 2012, 3:49 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Aw, bless you; QPR supporters really are scarce, aren't they? Console

That's not the 's' word I would use.

Quote: Splodge @ January 3 2012, 5:47 PM GMT

That's not the 's' word I would use.

Not scarce, just selective (that's what Splodge meant obviously)

Will Cam, are you my daddy?

How very dare you... of course, I didn't see it :P

Naturellement mon belle ami.*

*I hope I've not called you a man here at any point!