The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 185

Because they have a thin grasp on reality, and are clutching at straws. Hopefully that will be the last we have to hear from the corrupt f**kers.

Quote: bigfella @ October 14 2010, 6:23 PM BST

Anyone care to answer why the two american fellas thought for a second a court in texas had any power in England?

I find the whole thing pretty confusing. My guess is that they thought RBS wouldn't want to piss of the American legal system by going against it, and it was a desperate play for time. But as I say, I know nothing.

I fancy Everton in the upcomming Derby match. A couple of Liverpool's players were injured playing for their countries.

I can only see Everton winning as well. We are missing Kuyt, which is a massive blow, and also we have shown absolutely nothing this season that makes me think we are capable of beating anybody. Hodgson's team selections have been a horrible, horrible mess, and this is going to probably be exposed yet again this weekend. First time I can ever remember going into a derby game (rightly or wrongly) without a 100% conviction that we are going to smash them out of sight.

Oh Mr Wenger. it really was unfortunate your boy got sent off,. After all - apart from that minor touch he did have a brilliant game!

Incidentally what is it in the mentality of a footballer to take his shirt off when he scores. he knows (or should know) that it's a yellow card offence.

Quote: Chappers @ October 17 2010, 10:34 PM BST

the mentality of a footballer

Think you answered your own question there Chappers Ode Pal.

Nice win for the Toffees today. I mentioned Liverpool's injuries, but I didn't realise that we had quite a few ourselves, so it was even more satisfying.

Quote: bigfella @ October 14 2010, 6:23 PM BST

Anyone care to answer why the two american fellas thought for a second a court in texas had any power in England?

What's this all about?

Quote: DaButt @ October 18 2010, 1:31 AM BST

What's this all about?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/13/liverpool-board-meeting

:( the correct colour matching method, not only can be corrected to cover up lack of stature, but also highlighting your strengths. Therefore, as a sense of fashion, clothing should be colour matching skills to master, so perfect dress to achieve their state.

Link Removed

What a load of bollocks.

Is this something to do with the fact that the red teams are not doing so well but that the blues take the first 2 positions at the top of the league?

Worrying times for Manchester United fans what with Rooney's departure looking imminent. I can't see him going in January as big deals are rarely done at that time, but it's looking like he'll go in the Summer. Obviously that's a good seven months away at least, so hopefully he'll be persuaded into staying, but it's looking very bleak. But the real sad thing is that you just know he won't be replaced, it'll just pay off the debt more of them motherf**kers The Glazers. The times come Fergie I think to speak out. The club is deteriorating very badly. Look at two years ago with the options in attack:
08-09: Ronaldo, Rooney, Berbatov, Tevez
09-10: Rooney, Berbatov
11-12: Berbatov.
These are very bleak times.

My heart bleeds for you.

Now you know how it feels when the big clubs come knocking/poaching.

You have to admit that Manchester united are a selling club now.

Fergie will probably never overtake Liverpool's 18 titles before he retires.

By the way, has anyone heard the rumour about Rijkard taking over from Hodgson Liverpool?