The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 178

BBC is saying Rooney might not play againist Switzerland because of the newspaper reports today.

What are the reports about Rooney?

*goes to check the Google*

Oh, he's been seeing prostitutes again. I don't understand why anyone famous would see a prostitute. Surely a recipe for disaster?

You would think so wouldn't you.

Footballers seem to have a problem with playing away more than most.

This from the Daily Mail:

On another occasion, she ran into him at a party at Rio Ferdinand's Rosso Italian restaurant.

'I went with a few girls and the whole team was there. They were all very drunk,' she said. 'We hadn't arranged to meet but Wayne spotted me in the crowd. About half an hour later he held my hand in front of everyone and led me away down these stairs.

'Michael Owen was looking at him in disgust. Wayne made no effort to be discreet and I was embarrassed. He took me downstairs into the cooking area and into an office.'

Assuming that's true, he must think he's untouchable.

Crouchy was supposedly at it aswell with hookers recently.

Quote: Jack Massey @ September 5 2010, 1:03 PM BST

Crouchy was supposedly at it aswell with hookers recently.

Your avatar is quite disconcerting Jack - I had to stop and think before realising it wasn't Scholesy saying this.

Hookers? I thought it was only Danny Cipriani that had switched codes.

Did anyone know that Paul Scholes was a member of Blur?

Quote: Tuumble @ September 6 2010, 1:34 PM BST

Did anyone know that Paul Scholes was a member of Blur?

Laughing out loud

Which reminds me of this...

Quote: Ben @ September 4 2010, 8:29 PM BST

Was good to see Rooney playing well. No goal, but he was involved in all 4. I'm sure he'll break his England drought soon.

Why didn't England play like this in the world cup?

because Rooney had something hanging over his head.

Quote: Ben @ September 5 2010, 11:48 AM BST

What are the reports about Rooney?

*goes to check the Google*

Oh, he's been seeing prostitutes again. I don't understand why anyone famous would see a prostitute. Surely a recipe for disaster?

Didn't someone on here mention it around World Cup time?

Quote: Splodge @ September 5 2010, 11:18 AM BST

Ooh, I'd say Slovenia were a better team than Bulgaria. They actually qualified for the last World Cup for a start.

Bulgaria gave up any right to being called a half decent side when Cyprus also stuck 4 past them in a World Cup qualifier last year.

Cyprus.

And that was a Bulgaria with Berbatov.

Didn't Cyprus draw 4-4 away to Portugal too?

Quote: Chappers @ September 6 2010, 5:55 PM BST

Didn't Cyprus draw 4-4 away to Portugal too?

That was funnier than the Edinburgh Tim Vine gag especially as Carlos Queiroz has got himself banned for six months too. Laughing out loud

Quote: Tuumble @ September 6 2010, 6:11 PM BST

That was funnier than the Edinburgh Tim Vine gag especially as Carlos Queiroz has got himself banned for six months too. Laughing out loud

Brilliant. Arrogant twat. Now where did he learn to be that?

Game seems a bit dull.

2-0 to England. Great pass. Great goal.

Switzerland 1 - 2 England. A cracker.