Harry H Corbett Page 2

That is spooky ! !

I was searching for Fenella Fielding for a reply in another forum when I came across this . . http://tv.cream.org/specialassignments/films/top100actors/

Scroll down to No 6

Edited by Aaron - Jesus H. Christ alive, stupidly long link.

Just watched the first half hour of Carry On Screaming, thought it was really funny.

Carry On Screaming is great, definitely one of the better Carry Ons, and I say that as a major Carry On fan...

...but back on topic, apparently Corbett 'could have been the British Brando', or so I have read anyway. I always thought that it lent an extra poignancy to Steptoe & Son, that Corbett became as trapped by the situaton as 'Arold was.

Finished the whole of Screaming, loved it. Can't really compare it to many Carry On films as I've not really watched them and Screaming is the first I've sat down and watched all the way through.

Quote: Dave @ June 5 2009, 1:28 AM BST

A lot of actors don't get on. John Challis and Sue Holderness (Boycie and Marlene) can't stand each other. There's a lot of colleagues etc a lot of people don't like, but they have to work together.

I don't know where you got that idea from. Perhaps you should look into some of the behind-the-scenes stuff from both Only Fools and Green Green Grass. Rolling eyes