Do you wear glasses? Page 5

Depends on the frame. Some frames make women look worse.

Quote: Aaron @ May 20 2009, 1:16 PM BST

>_<

I wish I could wear contacts. Or have laser surgery. Stupid ... eyes.

Noooo, gross!

Glasses are good! :)

I always think I look like Jenny Eclair in mine - or that horrible woman from 10 Years Younger. :)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ May 20 2009, 2:51 PM BST

I always think I look like Jenny Eclair in mine - or that horrible woman from 10 Years Younger. :)

They are both quite sexy - in different ways.

Jenny is a self-confessed slag.

Not now she's married though I'm sure. :)

I loves her I do.

I have exactly the same glasses as Sue Perkins. I kiiiiind of did that on purpose.

I used to have glasses when I was about 14, I think? Never did actually wear them though, as they were for reading, witch I didunt do allot ov.

Oh yeah, my dog got hold of them one day and chewed them up.

My dog ate glass! Cool

Quote: zooo @ May 20 2009, 4:32 PM BST

I have exactly the same glasses as Sue Perkins. I kiiiiind of did that on purpose.

Women!

Well you've got to have SOME reason to choose one style over another!

I choose semi famous 90s comedians.

Not yet.
But I think I may need an eye test soon

I'm following you . . .

I wear glasses because I'm myopic. Have been since I was about 14 when the world suddenly went all blurry. I didn't use to wear them very much, but I got fed up at not being able to recognise people in the street so now I wear them all the time.

My eyes actually seemed to have improved over time. Either that or the equipment that opticians use has improved. I put it down to eating my veggies.

Speaking of which, I had a phase of being very sensitive to sunlight. But since I cut right back on meat-eating, it's gone away. So, for people who are photophobic, they may want to try reducing meat in their diet.

And while I'm handing out advice, an optician told me that younger people who have laser surgery to avoid wearing glasses often end up having to wear glasses anyway when they hit 40ish, as presbyopia sets in.

I wear glasses for reading , moderate loss in both eyes, but take them out and don't bother if I need to use them- but do have VERY flashy frames! Geek

Rather pleased that my style of frame is back in fashion.
Presently stocking up at Specsavers in readiness for the time when they go back to rimless, Nazi Dentist-style again.

only when I need to see things.

Just spent 440 sovs at Specsavers, and that was just on reglazing my existing frames. I could actually fly to Beijing buy some new glasses there, and the saving would pay for the flight...