Do you wear glasses?

I've just had to start wearing spectacles for reading, writing, driving, watching television and pretty much any other time I'm concentrating. This means they're very rarely off and I dislike them... A lot. Although I am a fan of the not getting a pain like a pencil being thrust into my brain.

Have you thought about contact lenses or laser eye correction?

Yes I wear glasses, doesn't bother me.

I wore glasses for the first year and it made me feel so self conscious I got contact lenses. The only bad thing about that is it's made my eyes completely reliant on them, and my eyes are getting steadily worse (quicker had I just used glasses).

I do but then I have the compensation of being Superman

Quote: EllieJP @ May 14 2009, 9:43 AM BST

I wore glasses for the first year and it made me feel so self conscious I got contact lenses. The only bad thing about that is it's made my eyes completely reliant on them, and my eyes are getting steadily worse (quicker had I just used glasses).

Ellie - you're mad! Glasses on a lady are soooooooooooooooo sexy!

Quote: bigfella @ May 14 2009, 9:49 AM BST

Ellie - you're mad! Glasses on a lady are soooooooooooooooo sexy!

Not me in glasses. I look awful. I was blessed with a moon face.

Yes.

I wear them for reading and being on the computer.

Quote: pedros @ May 14 2009, 8:53 AM BST

I've just had to start wearing spectacles for reading, writing, driving, watching television and pretty much any other time

Spacca. :)

Quote: sootyj @ May 14 2009, 9:56 AM BST

I like the lady on top ( as it were!)

However I have a nasty feeling that other one is Sarah Palin - she'd frighten the shit out me!

Aaron is that Yes ladies in glasses are sexy or yes Ellie has a moon face?

I probably should wear glasses, I have them but don't wear them enough. I actually went to get my eyes checked out last night as my eyesight is deteriotating and discovered I have a haemorragh in my eye, which sounds a bit scary to me, but getting it checked out next week.

Then new glasses...

Sometimes I think it would be kinder to just put me down :D

Sara Palin world's sexiest neo fascist!

Quote: sootyj @ May 14 2009, 11:09 AM BST

Sara Palin world's sexiest neo fascist!

Well she beats Hitler I suppose!