Star Trek Movie! Page 3

Quote: Bad dog @ April 21 2009, 5:06 PM BST

To be fair, he doesn't just give some lazy remark like 'not great, but horror fans will love it' like some of the film reviewers do (i.e. the Sun, Mirror etc.). He does go into detail a bit more than they do.

And the main thing he has against him is that he writes for The Daily Mail.

Saw the Metro today, treated to Simon Pegg in a kilt, giving the Vulcan salute and wearing a kilt (most likely in tribute to Scotty). He had the goofiest grin, and seemed to be having the time of his life. Must've been a total dream for him, It'd be like me playing the Doctor.

When is this out on general release?

8th of May Fred

07/05/2009 according to myvue.com

Saw it today and LOVED it. Great graphics and story.

Chris Pine as James Tiberius is HOT! Just wish there was more of him being the Captain of the Enterprise.

My co-worker saw it and practically needed to wipe himself off after describing the experience. Perhaps I'll check it out tomorrow.

My son and his mates dressed up to see it - photos on my facebook if any of my friends are interested.

I just got back from seeing the new film. I'd never seen a Star Trek related film or show beforehand but I enjoyed the film.

Saw the film today and enjoyed it. I thought the 'new' McCoy was faithful to the original, particularly his voice. Simon Pegg was ok, but seemed to be there for nothing but comic relief.

Yeah, Pegg's Scottish accent was a bit ropey, think it would have been better if a Jock had the part.

I loved seeing Leonard Nimoy pop up. I'm not a massive Star Trek fan in the slightest, but I think Spock is a great character. The fact that he swam with whales in Star Trek IV is enough to gain my love.

He was later charged with inappropriate use of a blow hole.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 9 2009, 11:43 PM BST

He was later charged with inappropriate use of a blow hole.

Heh. :)

Interresting angle, Nil. Spock and bestiality. Brings a new meaning to the phrase "To boldly go where no man/ man/half vulcan has gone before".