Binding Page 2

I know that applies for books, but think they do prefer scripts fastened.

It wouldn't surprise me. Everything betwixt these two mysterious worlds is opposite and confusing.

They prefer it. Why would anyone want a 30+ peices of paper fall apart in their hand? heh.

So how come the 'others' want 200+ pages to fall apart in their hands? People are mental.

: )

Send them in an envelope and when it's opened the pages just spill all over their office. Each page has printed on it in big letters, SURPRISE!

You'll soon have a commission on ITV2. But instead of the words surprise it'll be a picture of Paul Danan. In ITV2's latest Big Brother threat Celebrity Surprise!

I've always sent my scripts loose. If companies want them to be stapled or whatever, they should state it on the website. I've never seen it before, so I assume that they like them loose.

Again, have to disagree; this is not what I have found in my experience.

Quote: earman2009 @ April 15, 2007, 12:10 PM

I've always sent my scripts loose. If companies want them to be stapled or whatever, they should state it on the website. I've never seen it before, so I assume that they like them loose.

This is something that goes against the laws of nature.

Now I'm just confused. I am swaying towards the green string things, though. I think they were called treasury tags. My geography teacher had a thing for them. When he said the words 'treasury tag' his voice went slightly higher in pitch, like when you say the name of a girl who you secretly love.
One good thing about those tags is that if someone receives a script held together with one, it's dead easy to remove. Not so with a staple.

Send them loose and when they fall apart they can be put together in any random order.

the green stringys are called...wait for it...treasury tags!