What you'd expect to find... Page 3

I don't travel to away games much (my wife won't let me). Eastbourne first though.

Incidentally I thought we'd got rid of Peter Fear but then for some inexplicable reason we took him back. Haven't seen him after Weakest Link though. Is it Gareth Howells you referred to earlier?

yeah, he is our goalie coach now, and a fan favorite, eastbournes ground is good, but it is full of coffin dodgers, that score board is good, plus the area it is in is dull, and always done up with roadworks. peter fear was a player for us, for a while, he was quite good and i liked him until he scored a great volley against us at your place a fe seasons back, bastard, i still like him though, the bastard, have you ever been down to westleigh park, which grounds have you been to this season?

Farnborough - and that's it. Lost 4 - 0 on New Years Day. I'm a lazy git really.

we are visiting farnborough on saturaday, it's a crap hole, the burger bar is awful, and the ground looks like they have just got some mismatch bits of metal and duct tapped them down, they employed gurkah troops for a while to stop breakins, they tried everything, they trained a security dog, which got stolen, the training obviously paid off then they got cctv installed but the cameras pointed towards walls and the pitch, so unless some one wanted to sell, bad quality turf on the black market they werent much use, they were flirting with relegation, in fact they were giving it a right good humping until a few weeks ago, but i think we could win, we need it, it is tight up the top.

I don't give a flying scotsman about football, but I'm assuming Man U will beat Watford on Saturday easily, yes? And that there will be no extra time, yes? And that Dr Who WILL NOT BE FUNKING POSTPONED BECAUSE OF FUNKING FOOTBALL, yes?

:(

Laughing out loud

As someone famous once said Zooo, it's a funny old game. Football doesn't care about Doctor Who.

Actually I love football - see above especially non-league - but there really is too much on TV. I think there's now a backlash because what's the point of paying to go to a game when you can watch it every day of the week?

i agree david i do think that football is slowly becoming a armchair fans sport, i love football and after watching my team do absolutly shitly todaya nd lose to a shit team i feel truly low, (oh by the way, you said you went to farnborough, isn't it the shittest ground ever?, the toilets were shit, litteraly in one cubical they had a turd not in the bog but next to it, who does that?" loads of people are shunning premier league football, go and watch non-league football, it is great fun, brilliant banter, and good football.

Yes - everyone out there get out your tenner on a saturday afternoon and go to watch your local team - Unibond League, Screwfit, 20 Blade razor etc etc etc.......... You know it'll be fun

I can't think of much less fun, personally.

It's good for the banter and swift retorts.