What you'd expect to find...

...on a website about comedy.

7-1

If I were a betting man (which I'm not), I would bet that you are referring to the Manchester United football game last night (of which I know nothing about)?

Your not wrong young man. Unbelievable! I don't care who you support (or even if you don't), that display was awsome. Now all we need to do is over come a tricky little Semi Final (not an easy task), and we have ourselves an all English Final.

The prospect of which frightens me.

Awesome - two british teams putting down Spanish and Italian oppossition. Sweet.
United were class. Now, if only we could have had 2 of those goals against pompey.

I would of Happily had 5-1 last night if we could of stuck another 2 past Pompey - The league's suddenly a lot closer than I'm comfortable with, but it's making for an exciting finish.

I know I shouldn't but I'm excited about an Utd V Scousers final. I know too many Scousers though, and not sure if I can cope with the pressure.

Anyway, theres a ways until that happens.

A Man Utd win over the scousers in the final would help shut up SlagB. He's been crowing about the Lidderpuddle win since the late Mesozoic.

I hear what your saying. There are some serious bragging rights at stake. I can't help thinking about the flip side of that scenario though(shivers)

did you know ipswich town have never lost a competitive european tie at fortress portman road? now that is european pedigree. the rest of you are just pretenders.

Nuff respeck to the tractor boys. It's just a pity they can't get in there now. Whistling nnocently

but when we venture onto european soil once more it will be that much sweeter! And there's nothing like supporting a crap team in a glory year. Oh to travel to Milan again and see Titus Bramble (who was then even worse) try to contain Vieri - now that was funny.

Did Vieri play at Portman Road? Not a bad result at home as I recall?

from memory we won at home 1-0 with vieri only playing the away leg. have you been to the san siro? saw barcelona play in the nou camp a couple of months ago but I still prefer the san siro. quite intimidating atmosphere there; a week before our visit, the 'ultras' dropped a moped from the upper tier onto the away supporters. eek !

Yeah I heard about the moped incident in the San Siro - It begged the question, how the f**k do you get a moped onto the top teir of a football stadium? Security things like that in Europe piss me off actually. If that was in England.... don't get me started.

Remember the pigs head at Figo?

Not been to the San Siro though. Been to the Bernabeu and the Stadio del Alpi. Was at the Nou Camp a certain date in May a few years back.

I still think Portsmouth on Saturday was funnier. Watch out for being runners-up in 3 competitions.

o.k then but did you know the team i follow home and away, and havent missed a game in five years have also never lost a european game at home. then again we have never played a european match.