Current radio comedy Page 128

I really enjoyed the 1st 2 eps of Minds The Gap, but I'll agtree the 1st few minutes of ep 1 were stretched at best. There is some great stuff later on, though, I felt (snowflakes made of gammon). Christie and Lee's styles do seem to be sort of merging together, though, which is interesting. Maybe a pier-end future as the po-mo Krankies beckons. Laughing out loud

Quote: gappy @ 31st January 2015, 12:17 PM GMT

I really enjoyed the 1st 2 eps of Minds The Gap, but I'll agtree the 1st few minutes of ep 1 were stretched at best. There is some great stuff later on, though, I felt (snowflakes made of gammon) Christie and Lee's styles do seem to be sort of merging together, though, which is interesting. Maybe a pier-end future as the po-mo Krankies beckons. Laughing out loud

OMG, hopefully without the 'swinging' element of the seasoned Scots?

Really enjoyed Just a Minute with David Tennant, Stephen Fry, Julian Clary and Paul Merton - but I thought the BBC were trying to get rid of all-male panel show line-ups?

Quote: Ian Wolf @ 9th February 2015, 7:00 PM GMT

Really enjoyed Just a Minute with David Tennant, Stephen Fry, Julian Clary and Paul Merton - but I thought the BBC were trying to get rid of all-male panel show line-ups?

Maybe they figure that 2 gays = 1 woman. Huh?

David Tennant is gay??!!!!

Quote: Tursiops @ 9th February 2015, 9:31 PM GMT

David Tennant is gay??!!!!

No, but he's married to his daughter :O

Quote: gappy @ 9th February 2015, 9:34 PM GMT

No, but he's married to his daughter :O

Rumour (well, Popbitch) suggests that that union may have ended a while back.

Tennant was excellent on JAM tonight though Geek

Aaron has actually told me that the whole all-male panel line-up thing only covered TV shows.

I caught about ten minutes of this tonight on the way to Asda.

Trodd en Bratt Say 'Well Done You'

To say I found it unfunny would be an understatement

Quote: Oldrocker @ 11th February 2015, 12:18 AM GMT

I caught about ten minutes of this tonight on the way to Asda.

Trodd en Bratt Say 'Well Done You'

To say I found it unfunny would be an understatement

Why do you expect Asda to be funny?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

;) The stupid signs saying 'Do not consume' on the daffodil bulbs?

:D
Hilarious Stuff

http://clipjacker.com/watch.php?vid=11808

Yay: Chain Reaction returns tomorrow fracturing two of my comedy heroes: Reece Sheersmith and Adam Buxton. Thank goodness for BBC Radio Player or I'd never catch most of the 6:30 comedies.

Trodd en Bratt. Ow! My ears!!