Most Haunted Live Page 5

That said, Tony Robinson has snared an incredibly hot girlfriend. :$

In fairness to Most Haunted, they give you some interesting background and historical facts regarding their locations.

Quote: Feather @ January 12 2009, 11:22 AM GMT

Of course it's a con, when was the last time you saw a ghost? Let me answer for you; never. And why? Let me answer again; because there aren't any. Sorry.

Edited by Aaron.

Excuse me, you don't answer for me ok.

I answer for myself and no I have never seen a ghost but that doesn't mean they may not exist.

So whilst I can't prove conclusively that they exist, you neither cannot prove conclusively that they don't exist.

Thank God I'm not so close minded and ignorant.

I believe in a 1000 foot monster gherkin called Brian who snogs sheep.

I've never met Brian or seen him and I don't know why the BBC won't do a report on him.

But Brian exists because there is no inctrovertable proof that he doesn't.

So don't put lipstick on your sheep!

Quote: Griff @ January 12 2009, 12:25 PM GMT

Chipolata's right.

"And here we can clearly see evidence of the great battle that raged here between two mighty armies".

Cue shot of completely ordinary empty field.

I don't watch that idiotic programme. If I want to watch scruffy middle aged men arguing in a ditch I'll watch a video of rural tramps.

But does Baldrick ever say "I have a cunning plan"?

N.B. Baldrick also does a really shit version of the Passion on BBC snoozetime at time.

So he's a Christian which is even worse.

Quote: sootyj @ January 12 2009, 1:07 PM GMT

I believe in a 1000 foot monster gherkin called Brian who snogs sheep.

I've never met Brian or seen him and I don't know why the BBC won't do a report on him.

But Brian exists because there is no inctrovertable proof that he doesn't.

So don't put lipstick on your sheep!

Oh shit has he escaped from my garden then?

Yes and I'll be onto the local counsel's Pickle Enclosure Nuisance Investigation Service.

When I ever speak to my counsel I end up speaking to a penis.

sooty, you do realise that not every sentence has to be in a new paragraph, don't you? It does make your posts very hard to follow at times.

I'll stop, it's just strangely comforting to type like that.

Thanks. :)

The wife - who has now infiltrated these hallowed boards too - claims to have had a ghost sit on her bed when she was small. Do I believe her? Well, as she could quite easily be reading this, I absolutely believe her.

As the Book of Comedy demands: 'She who must be obeyed...'

Quote: Griff @ January 12 2009, 2:58 PM GMT

Can we just get one thing clear in this thread. The paranormal might or might not exist, but if you're going to watch Most Haunted for any enlightenment on the subject, you might as well film the "ghost-is-behind-you" scene from your local Jack And The Beanstalk on your mobile and use that as evidence.

I can agree with that, which is why I rarely watch the show as it's the same thing each week.

They go around in the dark and hear scary noises or something touches them.

It gets repetitive after a while.

HELLO MRS TUUMBLE! MR TUUMBLE IS ALWAYS TELLING US WHAT A LOVELY WIFE HE HAS!

It's all f**king rubbish.

Quote: Aaron @ January 12 2009, 3:12 PM GMT

HELLO MRS TUUMBLE! MR TUUMBLE IS ALWAYS TELLING US WHAT A LOVELY WIFE HE HAS!

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ January 12 2009, 3:18 PM GMT

It's all f**king rubbish.

No I've heard she is actually quite nice!

Quote: Richard Wells @ January 12 2009, 12:54 PM GMT

Excuse me, you don't answer for me ok.

I answer for myself and no I have never seen a ghost but that doesn't mean they may not exist.

So whilst I can't prove conclusively that they exist, you neither cannot prove conclusively that they don't exist.

Thank God I'm not so close minded and ignorant.

Ghosts exist only in the mind. If not, then show me the footage. Experts have spent fortunes and many years trying to prove ghosts exist and come up blank. Thank goodness I'm a realist and and not as gullable as some.