Most Haunted Live Page 4

By the people who enforce the laws in this fine democratic land of ours.

This actually makes me get a bit scared... only because you get so built up about seeing something and when someone screams it really makes me jump.

Some of their expressions and that dudes "takeovers" are just class.

Quote: sootyj @ January 11 2009, 10:51 PM GMT

fine democratic land

Laughing out loud

That's your best joke yet.

Anyway, moving on.

Quote: Aaron @ January 11 2009, 10:32 PM GMT

That's more religion you need to blame, not the idea of the supernatural.

Anyway, one less black kid is nothing to get upset about.

I just reported this post using the "report" button. Mainly to see if ends up with Aaron eating his own head.

I'm watching this on Living+1 and it is hilarious. Far better than the Caroline Quentin tosh on Thursday.

Yvette Fielding just said something that had me in fits. They are trying to contact a child abductor murderer and she call outs during the seance...

"Are you evil?"

Nah, surely not...

I am watching this comedy show with Yvette and her spooky friends - it's like watching Scooby Doo - those meddling kids.

Tuumble's avatar is freaking me out more - he is going to change it for me. :D

Quote: Richard Wells @ January 11 2009, 10:08 PM GMT

Okay I tend to think these programmes over egg the situation so to speak but to say the show cons us into believing is utter rubbish sorry.

Of course it's a con, when was the last time you saw a ghost? Let me answer for you; never. And why? Let me answer again; because there aren't any. Sorry.

Edited by Aaron.

Quote: Griff @ January 12 2009, 11:23 AM GMT

You could apply that argument to all the blokes on here regarding supermodels but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Quite.

Quote: Feather @ January 12 2009, 11:22 AM GMT

Of course it's a con, when was the last time you saw a ghost? Let me answer for you; never. And why? Let me answer again; because there aren't any. Sorry.

Edited by Aaron.

Some people are too close-minded to accept them even if they have seen.

Even if it is a con, it seems pretty harmless. And if people want to believe in ghosts, it's no worse than if people want to believe in UFOs or leprechauns. Whatever gets them through the day.

Quote: Griff @ January 12 2009, 11:23 AM GMT

You could apply that argument to all the blokes on here regarding supermodels but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

That's a dig at me, right? :)

I've not seen the live version but about two years ago when I was at University I used to watch Most Haunted on ftn with my flatmates almost every night, it was hillarious! Derek was where the comedy gold was at especially when he started talking to his 'sidekick' Sam

Most Haunted must be the longest-running show which has yielded no results...it's all conjecture and opinion. A lot of people would like it proven but would the mystery then lose it's appeal?

Give me an investigative research and evidence-based show any time, e.g. Time Team.

Quote: Geoff Mutton @ January 12 2009, 11:58 AM GMT

Most Haunted must be the longest-running show which has yielded no results...it's all conjecture and opinion.

To the mind of a big sceptic.

Yep, sceptic, although I'd love unequivocal proof. Sitting on the fence is uncomfortable.

Quote: Geoff Mutton @ January 12 2009, 11:58 AM GMT

Give me an investigative research and evidence-based show any time, e.g. Time Team.

Boy, is that show dull.

Quote: chipolata @ January 12 2009, 12:23 PM GMT

Boy, is that show dull.

:O

Sacrilege!