Most Haunted Live Page 6

Quote: Feather @ January 13 2009, 10:04 AM GMT

Ghosts exist only in the mind.If not, then show me the footage.Experts have spent fortunes and many years trying to prove ghosts exist and come up blank. Thank goodness I'm a realist and and not as gullable as some.

If somebody believes in ghosts, good luck to them. They're not doing anybody any harm. And the fact there is no footage proves nothing.

Quote: Feather @ January 13 2009, 10:04 AM GMT

Ghosts exist only in the mind.If not, then show me the footage.Experts have spent fortunes and many years trying to prove ghosts exist and come up blank. Thank goodness I'm a realist and and not as gullable as some.

No you're not gullable, just f**king ignorant.

Quote: Richard Wells @ January 13 2009, 10:59 AM GMT

So you're telling me you every belief you hold has an empirical basis in fact? There's nothing you believe in, or do, that is based more on superstition or some other weird belief?

Quote: chipolata @ January 13 2009, 11:05 AM GMT

So you're telling me you every belief you hold has an empirical basis in fact? There's nothing you believe in, or do, that is based more on superstition or some other weird belief?

I'm not saying I do believe, I've said I keep an open mind.

Do I think ghosts exist, Maybe, maybe not, how the hell should I know, I've never seen one.

But I think it's better to have an open mind than a closed one.

Quote: Richard Wells @ January 13 2009, 11:29 AM GMT

Do I think ghosts exist, Maybe, maybe not, how the hell should I know, I've never seen one.

Yeah, my comment wasn't really aimed at you even (though I quoted you!). It was more aimed at the poo-pooers who poo-poo everything so relentlessly. I too keep an open mind.

Quote: Richard Wells @ January 13 2009, 11:29 AM GMT

I could argue forever about this or at least until I see a ghost but I can't be arsed so you keep your open mind on all things spooky and I'll keep my realism/ignorance and I'll agree to disagree.
But just remember in my opinion......

there are no ghosts :P

I think the name of the show's a bit optimistic.

Quote: Feather @ January 13 2009, 1:04 PM GMT

I could argue forever about this or at least until I see a ghost but I can't be arsed so you keep your open mind on all things spooky and I'll keep my realism/ignorance and I'll agree to disagree.
But just remember in my opinion......

there are no ghosts :P

Fine by me but can you actually answer the question by Chipolata because you keep targeting me but I want you to answer the question.

Quote: chipolata @ January 13 2009, 10:08 AM GMT

If somebody believes in ghosts, good luck to them. They're not doing anybody any harm. And the fact there is no footage proves nothing.

Quote: Richard Wells @ January 13 2009, 10:59 AM GMT

:)