Celebrity Big Brother 2009 Page 4

Nah.

Anyway Lucy will be the first to be evicted I'd think as I doubt people will vote out Ulrika so soon.

Is it just going to be those two up?

Pinder isn't horrible or anything, but she has been quite dull so far (in what I've seen), whereas Ulrika is a bit more interesting.

Quote: zooo @ January 6 2009, 7:55 PM GMT

Is it just going to be those two up?

Pinder isn't horrible or anything, but she has been quite dull so far (in what I've seen), whereas Ulrika is a bit more interesting.

Any kind of logic or common sense doesn't seem to apply to BB voters though. It always made me laugh how people would vote someone out cos they were spiteful or contentious etc - then moan like f**k that it was getting boring once that person had gone!
Ben and Lucy both seem like nice people but they're boring TV-wise. Trouble is how many people are gonna want to keep them cos 'omg he's so cute' or 'phwoar she's flaking fit' etc?

"Flaking fit"? That's a new one!

Quote: Aaron @ January 6 2009, 8:19 PM GMT

"Flaking fit"? That's a new one!

:D I know, but I needed a variation on fecking and I'm far too polite to swear Whistling nnocently

Oh poo, just realised, I meant to say "moan like flake"!

Quote: Aaron @ January 6 2009, 7:36 PM GMT

Ha! Bless her.

She's quite naive really, you'd think in her line of work she'd appreciate more liberal minded people.

*Not saying the Labour party is liberal. That was based on her saying she hates bleeding heart liberals.

I think there's a difference between people with a relaxed attitude and "bleeding heart" types!

Verne's trying to 'pull' LaToya. It's creepy.

But they would make an AMAZING couple!!!

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 16 2009, 9:52 PM GMT

Verne's trying to 'pull' LaToya. It's creepy.

Laughing out loud

Bless! The thought of them going at it is an interesting one!

...which is a pretty neat coincidence and brings me on to my next post nicely.

Watching Red Dwarf - 'Backwards'.

EDIT:

Oh poops, it's not the What are you watching thread! :S

Maybe if he told he was a munchkin and had to hide his gold up her fanny?

Does anyone know if Mutya walked then?
What a dickhead if she did - talking about having pride and shit. As if she didn't know what being on the show involved.

*checks website* Looks like it.

Booooooooooooo!