Celebrity Big Brother 2009 Page 11

Quote: zooo @ January 23 2009, 10:45 PM GMT

She's a bittttt, snooty.

Snooty is awesome!

True, it can be!

I did love it when Coolio or someone said to her 'You think you're better than everyone else', and she answered 'Well... that's because I am'.

Tee hee.

Laughing out loud

I wanted Ulrika to win cos I had a tenner on her! I won £340! I would have prefered Terry to win if it weren't for the fact that I can now buy a few DVDs! Celeb BB was great this year I thought!

Oh you lucky git. Bravo to Quentin. :)

BASTARD.

:)

:D Thanks very much! I've never been so excited for anyone to win any reality TV show ever!

I would have done a little bit of wee.

Me too.

Possibly.

Quote: zooo @ January 23 2009, 10:24 PM GMT

Weird innit!

It will have meant a lot more to her though than Terry, so it's quite nice really.

Yeah I agree with that. I wanted Terry to win but afterwards I was quite pleased for Ulrika. She's still gorgeous as well, though she is starting to look a bit weathered. I always fancied Ulrika on Shooting Stars, I was hoping for a bit more of that silly, up-for-anything side but she was ok.

When you see old clips of her from her Gladiator days she looks sooooooo young!

I suppose it was bloody ages ago. But she almost looks like a different person. (Not that she looks 'old' now particularly.)

Quote: zooo @ January 24 2009, 4:52 PM GMT

When you see old clips of her from her Gladiator days she looks sooooooo young!

I suppose it was bloody ages ago. But she almost looks like a different person. (Not that she looks 'old' now particularly.)

No she doesn't. She's just starting to, but I still fancy her.

I really thought Verne was gonna win but he came up short.

I really despise BB and its kind. Have you really got nothing better to do with your life than watch this freak show?

No.