Celebrity Big Brother 2009 Page 7

>_<

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ January 20 2009, 8:32 PM GMT

Ulrika Johnsson was rushed out of The Big Brother house last night after sitting on her mobile phone.....
She is not badly injured, because it is not the first time she's had an Erricson up her arse.

Oh dear. >_<

I must have missed this! Laughing out loud

I haven't really been watching it though so....

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 21 2009, 8:19 PM GMT

I must have missed this! Laughing out loud

I haven't really been watching it though so....

Dude!that's just a lil bit cruel on their part.

I know. Funny though. You should see what they have him and Coolio doing now! :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ January 21 2009, 8:23 PM GMT

I know. Funny though. You should see what they have him and Coolio doing now! :D

They playing two cops

Bigs N' Small?

Ha! Yeah!

On the Obama thing, I did find it really touching when Coolio cried after the inauguration (sp).

Having said that though, when all the American housemates got together and starting saying people shouldn't be saying bad things about America cos the world owes them so much and they've done so much for the good of the world in the last few years - I wanted to throw something at the telly. Jeezus they really are all living on their own little planet.

Agreed.

Quote: Moonstone @ January 22 2009, 5:19 PM GMT

On the Obama thing, I did find it really touching when Coolio cried after the inauguration (sp).

Having said that though, when all the American housemates got together and starting saying people shouldn't be saying bad things about America cos the world owes them so much and they've done so much for the good of the world in the last few years - I wanted to throw something at the telly. Jeezus they really are all living on their own little planet.

That conversation between Vern and La Toya was exactly why people react to America like that. Especially as they were having a pop at the British for doing so, the empire that founded their 'great country'. Also, Vern talking about history days after claiming history is irrelevant today - ha!

I don't like Vern/e much.

I hope he doesn't win, just for being small.

I like Terry.

Terry to win!!!

Verne is correct I believe.

How annoying must the other celebs be if one of the most celebrated annoying people in the UK is the most likeable character in the house? Oh and why is Ben still in?

Quote: ContainsNuts @ January 22 2009, 5:38 PM GMT

How annoying must the other celebs be if one of the most celebrated annoying people in the UK is the most likeable character in the house? Oh and why is Ben still in?

Hahahaha Terry is an annoying f**k! But he's our annoying f**k!

Aw. He's actually not annoying though! He's quite nice and intelligent.
And yet in the '90s he was known purely as being an irritating twat.

Ah, The Word....
I loved it. But I was only wee.