Worst adverts ever. Page 4

Hastings Direct. That song gets on my feckin' nerves.

Quote: Bad dog @ December 19 2008, 11:28 AM GMT

and anything with sexism in it, i.e. where the ad pokes fun at men but would cause a huge row if they reversed the theme and poked fun at women.

That's not just adverts, that's society. Applies more to race than sex though.

That Marks and Spencers one where Piers Morgan is goin on about wanting bacon as fat as his "chubby little thumb".

Horrible image.

Plus Piers Morgan is a massive Fecking Odious Fecking obnoxious Fecking Arsenal fan.

The bodyform adverts.

Need I say more?

No commerical has annoyed me more than this commercial for Grey Power Car insurance.
*shudder* It plays so often that I couldn't remember the name of the company so I turned on the TV and it was playing. IT PLAYS NON STOP!
Watch with caution this commercial is very annoying.

I'm all in favour of health advertising and access to contraception.

But that Leevonell advert is just horrendous.

Pastel, mimsy and covered in what looks like jizz splashes and swimming spunk cells.

Morrisons. Where that guy acts all coy over eating bread.

Because he stuck his cock in it earlier. I should know it was my local branch, it all happens there.

The new Muller one's annoying me quite a lot right now. "I've got my berriiiies..." Good for you...? :S

118,118,118,118 ( The A Team ) This is an awfully brilliant advert

this has to be the best adverts ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eeg2sqaPfyY

Vodaphone adverts are the worse, they make me want to chew off my leg, feed it to a dog, wait for the dog to have ashit, put that on toast, top it up with bacon and eat it.

Where can I get good quality bacon?

Vodafone are doing that "If I ruled the world" ad aren't they? THAT makes me want to kill people. Awful, awful, awful

Quote: shaggy292 @ May 13 2009, 10:14 AM BST

Vodafone are doing that "If I ruled the world" ad aren't they? THAT makes me want to kill people. Awful, awful, awful

Exactly. F**king scum bags

Most about claiming compensation. Just ask for the *right* ladder, don't go up a wall on a wooden one just because you're given it!