Got a gig! Page 2

Any chance of getting a mate to record and post a taster of the gig?

Good luck mate.

Best of luck Paul, dont think Id have the guts to do a solo show!

Good Luck Mate go kick ass and take names

Good Night and Good Luck.

Good luck Pal.
If your mouth goes dry just lick your lips,
If your voice runs off, sqeeze your nips,
If your belly turns over and you feel all Ick
Take your mind off it, pee in you niks.

Cool Dude go for it

Good luck mate

Good luck!!! Let us know how it goes...and what you use as your opener!!

:D

As Andy says

"Good luck and let us all know how you got on". Feel free to steal if you want (but money when you're rich and famous would come in handy).

How did it go mate?

Went last night with the first timer guy Ed. It went downhill the second I saw him, he was in his early 60's but he assured me the student crowd was "for him".

When we got to the forest tavern pub it seemed very nice, there were about 50 people who turned up, this was apparently a low turn out as there was a comic relief do on a few days before.

The comics in general were quite bad actually there were only 2 who stuck out, both of which got to the final of the dong night...

As for Ed. He forgot his lines (his unfunny lines, which I feel he didn’t practice) and ended up making everyone laugh at him for the wrong reasons... he's trying again don't worry.

I'm very confident about my "gig" now, very glad I went... I'm performing in about 3 weeks (17th of April). I will be taping it baumski and I'll probably post it on 4laughs... so if you’re interested in a booing backing track call me.

Again thanks for all the support... hope I don't crash and burn!