Carry On... Page 5

Laughing out loud

*tries to work out who JS is*

Quote: Aaron @ July 14 2008, 1:16 AM BST

If I had just a bit more money I'd buy you the Bless This House box set for starters!

Oh yes. Aaron's fave show.

Is it black & white?

Jennifer Saunders.

Ahhhhhh!

I came up with Jack Sprat.

The first 7 episodes are black & white. The others are all colour.

Ah both.
Greedy.

So you think he's a better comic actor than Ronnie Barker?

Ohhhhh, I dunno. It's hard to compare fairly. Sid did a LOT of other now largely-forgotten films, so he showed himself to have a huge range. And whilst Ronnie was perfect, his roles (sitcom-wise anyway) weren't too far off stylistically... Hm. I dunno. I hate comparing things. Got to be similar though.

Hiya guys,
I got to work on six Carry Ons and had a lot of laughs on this one.. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

CARRY ON UP THE KHYBER… Directed as usual by Gerald Thomas.
I'm on the film for three weeks.
Week one I'm dressed as an Arab (Burpa) guarding the Karsey of Baghdad (Kenneth Williams) and firing shots down on the rebels in the city square...
Week two I was dressed and used in various scenes.
Week three I was dressed as a rebel firing shots up at the Karsey of Baghdad whose arab guards were firing down on us.
(I wonder if I shot myself??)

Aitch,

You mean the Khasi.

Always loved the Carry Ons. Kenneth Connor makes me scream laughing. Worst one ever was Carry On Emanuelle when they lost the cheeky innuendo and just went straight for nudity and shagging. Completely spoiled it, made it more like one of those God-awful Confessions films.

Mind you, anyone seen the Linda Bellingham scene in Confessions Of A Driving Instructor? Phwoooarrr! <insert Boing! sound effect>

Kenneth Williams talking Carry On Cleo dolly ? !

Me ! Me ! Me !

Give you £10 for it (think of all the new DVDs you could buy!)

:D

Pfffft. Yeah right! You'd have to offer me a hell of a lot more than £10 to even consider selling. :P

You might find some luck on eBay, if you really do want one.

Quote: Aaron @ August 21 2009, 12:43 AM BST

Pfffft. Yeah right! You'd have to offer me a hell of a lot more than £10 to even consider selling. :P

You might find some luck on eBay, if you really do want one.

I tried . . no.

£10.50 and a Mars bar?

Don't like Mars Bars. My love of the Carry Ons is far too strong for such a measly amount to be acceptable!

(Although I don't think that much of Cleo.)

I'll give you £10.75 and a twix.