The Big Bang Theory - Season 2 Page 3

I'm not sure if it has been yet. I forget what's been shown of which series.

Either way, like I said, it starts with episode 1 of series 2 on the 20th.

I'll try and tape all the Season 2 episodes when it's shown on Channel 4. I really like it (curiously, so do my parents!). It's a bit like Frasier: The Early Years, with Sheldon as Niles and Leonard as Frasier. One of the few good American sitcoms, I think.

Quote: Aaron @ January 1 2009, 3:52 PM GMT

Season 2 begins on Channel 4 on 20th January at 23:00. It's then repeated on the 22nd at 21:30 on E4. I assume that'll be weekly.

Thanks. I will be watching it.

Quote: Dave @ January 2 2009, 2:32 AM GMT

It's a bit like Frasier: The Early Years, with Sheldon as Niles and Leonard as Frasier. One of the few good American sitcoms, I think.

I'd say that was a little harsh on Niles! Even Niles isn't as as bad as Sheldon (as much as I love both characters) but it is quite a nice comparison.

Just a reminder to everyone that Channel 4 kicks off its run of season 2 at 11:05pm tonight. :)

Kick ass! Enjoy! I really like this new season. Some people are saying its not as good as the first but I still think its ace.

It's just as ace, IMO.

WHat about E4? They showed a bunch of season two episodes last year. When E4 going to air the rest? or are they waiting for C4 to catch up?

Not a clue. Channel 4 don't seem to have any direction.

I'm pretty sure E4 caught up with the American broadcasts, so there haven't been that many more to show!

Strange way of scheduling it, but they probably wanted something to fill the gap until Celebrity Big Shitter started to clog up the airwaves and double-eps of The Big Bang Theory were the only 'new' thing they had access to that filled the gap.

Or something less cynical...

Dan

Yep, they got up to 2 episodes behind, IIRC.

"Well, I do like monkeys."

The new episode, the one shown in the US, was really funny. Some great lines.

I'm really enjoying season 2, I wish it would come back on where it left off since before Christmas.

I think Season two is a vast improvement over season one and look forward to seeing it return. The character of Sheldon just keeps getting better.

I love how Sheldon has suddenly become the main focus or the majority of the episodes. He's always been the best thing about the show so I'm so glad he's getting the most screentime.