Ghost Town Page 4

Quote: zooo @ November 19 2008, 8:10 PM GMT

Anyway, more importantly... tall people can't be firemen?

6ft6 plus a helmet and you'd smash your head on every door as you ran through a smoke filled house.

Quote: Pete @ November 19 2008, 8:14 PM GMT

6ft6 plus a helmet and you'd smash your head on every door as you ran through a smoke filled house.

6ft6 plus a helmet

There's got to be a knob gag in there somewhere.

Quote: Leevil @ November 19 2008, 8:01 PM GMT

Fair enough. I just thought it was ignorant to presume they didn't have the choice.

They were not acting independently. They needed their chair pushing, the cinema is out of town and there's no way this bod was driving so they were brought there.....i'm no expert on metal incapacity but this person was very likely in need of help getting the tickets, etc, etc.

Someone, NOT the bod in question, made a decision to bring this person....that person was dumb.

Quote: Aaron @ November 19 2008, 8:18 PM GMT

There's got to be a knob gag in there somewhere.

Climbing into warm holes?

I find this information fascinating!!

I've always pictured firemen as massive buggers.

Quote: Pete @ November 19 2008, 8:18 PM GMT

Someone, NOT the bod in question, made a decision to bring this person....that person was dumb.

You can't use the word dumb :P

I retract this! Apparently the human rights people got involved after some short arsed lesbian Muslim extremist complained and now you can be rescued from a burning building by a midget that cant get up stairs or an NBA power forward who cracks his skull open coming in the doorway........we're all equal after all.

Quote: Pete @ November 19 2008, 8:25 PM GMT

we're all equal after all.

Yay! \o/

As long as they aren't foreign.

Apparently this was the first script Ricky had read that really made him laugh.

Quote: Daddy Maz @ November 19 2008, 8:30 PM GMT

So he DID read the Extras script then.

Quote: Daddy Maz @ November 19 2008, 8:30 PM GMT

Ricky loves Big Brother! Huge gap between what he finds funny when presented to him and what he (with Merchant) can present to us.