Ghost Town Page 3

Well prezunctly. You were wrong. :)

Quote: Aaron @ November 19 2008, 7:27 PM GMT

You were wrong. :)

No, I wasn't. :P

Wrong again! Making quite a habit of this, aren't you? ;)

I don't understand what you are disagreeing to anyway.

I liked the bit with the great dane though. Ha ha 'gag reflex' he he

Quote: Leevil @ November 19 2008, 7:40 PM GMT

I don't understand what you are disagreeing to anyway.

I'm agreeing with the sentiment that someone like that should have NEVER been taken to the cinema like that.

Quote: Aaron @ November 19 2008, 7:51 PM GMT

I'm agreeing with the sentiment that someone like that should have NEVER been taken to the cinema like that.

Fair enough. I just thought it was ignorant to presume they didn't have the choice. Understandable to get annoyed at someone for munching too loud or even talking but something someone can't/has difficulty controlling, is just a shit attitude to have in life and I hope won't complain when they are effected by it personally.

There was a person like that when I went to the theatre once.

You really want to feel as if you'd be a person that wouldn't mind, but when it actually happens you want to explode with frustration.

It's exactly the same as if someone takes a baby to a cinema. There's absolutely no problem in theory, but if they start making so much noise that it's ruining it for everyone else, they should be taken out.

Doesn't seem very nice, but it's the only way to be fair, really.

They have special screenings for the blind/deaf etc, but you can't really have a special screening for the loud, cos they'd be ruining it for each other.

Hmm.

Quote: zooo @ November 19 2008, 8:01 PM GMT

It's exactly the same as if someone takes a baby to a cinema. There's absolutely no problem in theory, but if they start making so much noise that it's ruining it for everyone else, they should be taken out.

Presumably it's in a U rated film, because they shouldn't be there anyway. :P

:D

Quote: Leevil @ November 19 2008, 8:01 PM GMT

I just thought it was ignorant to presume they didn't have the choice.

Eh? It was all about the choice!

Whats wrong with you people? Hello? great dane scene? Gag reflex?

Quote: Aaron @ November 19 2008, 8:05 PM GMT

Eh? It was all about the choice!

Well it has been suggested it was the carers fault for taking them to the cinema. Most people with learning disabilities ARE capable of independent thought.

I haven't seen it!!!! You expect me to talk about the film on a thread about the film???

Madness.

Although I suppose I did see that bit in the trailer.

Anyway, more importantly... tall people can't be firemen?

Quote: Daddy Maz @ November 19 2008, 8:06 PM GMT

Whats wrong with you people? Hello? great dane scene? Gag reflex?

Laughing out loud

Don't give up dude!