I read the news today oh boy! Page 609

Maybe they should breed a subsection of humans underground, kept away from the outside world, so they can serve in impartial juries?

Would save us doing it, as well.

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2012, 3:24 PM GMT

Maybe they should breed a subsection of humans underground, kept away from the outside world, so they can serve in impartial juries?

Would save us doing it, as well.

That's a great idea. We could probably extend the concept to other things, too.

Medical experiments...?

Quote: KLRiley @ January 3 2012, 3:10 PM GMT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16347953

Finally got them. Was it worth changing the law for?

Yes.

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2012, 3:24 PM GMT

They already have. Its called the BCG.

:D

Not exactly news, but wowwww.

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/01/yayoi-kusama-obiliteration-room/

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2012, 5:19 PM GMT

Not exactly news, but wowwww.

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/01/yayoi-kusama-obiliteration-room/

I like it when they're are only few coloured dots. Looks cool.

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2012, 10:48 AM GMT

None of you have the required facial hair to be proper murderers. You don't scare me...

You haven't seen SootyJ's face recently then??

Quote: bigfella @ January 3 2012, 4:53 PM GMT

They already have. Its called the BCG.

Laughing out loud ...losers... Huh?

Quote: billwill @ January 3 2012, 5:45 PM GMT

It can't be that scary, surely?

Quote: KLRiley @ January 3 2012, 3:10 PM GMT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16347953

Finally got them. Was it worth changing the law for? I wonder how long it will take a half decent brief to get them out again? Not eighteen years I'll wager.

Well, I'm pretty sure no political pressure was placed on this case to avoid another full blown race riot.

Because if it's one thing rioters hate, it's racism. Like when they deliberately didn't attack other black people or black owned businesses. Unimpressed

On the flip side, those convicted were proper, proper scum, so just the fact they're off the streets is a good thing in my book.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 3 2012, 7:07 PM GMT

those convicted were proper, proper scum, so just the fact they're off the streets is a good thing in my book.

Agree with this. Not sure about the rest. Sounds a bit like the contents of a Catskillz YouTube link.

Quote: Rob H @ January 3 2012, 7:08 PM GMT

Agree with this. Not sure about the rest. Sounds a bit like the contents of a Catskillz YouTube link.

Well, the rest is based on television interviews given after the riots by the more respectable members (ie the majority) of the London black community. One black dude was telling how horrible it was to see the riots and that a gang member on a bicycle said 'You is lucky you're black, otherwise we would rob you'.

Racism at either end of the spectrum is unacceptable is the message I'm trying to convey - but obviously, very unsuccessfully.

Errr

Quote: billwill @ January 3 2012, 5:45 PM GMT

Now the weather is warmer it's all shaved off.

Making you the resident BCG hairy psychopath.

Hitler face.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 3 2012, 7:12 PM GMT

Well, the rest is based on television interviews given after the riots by the more respectable members (ie the majority) of the London black community. One black dude was telling how horrible it was to see the riots and that a gang member on a bicycle said 'You is lucky you're black, otherwise we would rob you'.

Racism at either end of the spectrum is unacceptable is the message I'm trying to convey - but obviously, very unsuccessfully.

Errr

Sorry RG, it's probably me. I would completely agree with your message. 100%.

Except towards the Welsh, obviously.

Quote: Rob H @ January 3 2012, 7:15 PM GMT

Except towards the Welsh, obviously.

Even Rhod Gilbert?