I read the news today oh boy! Page 525

That,s fine by me no problem I respect your decision.
I think it prudent to add that I haven't got a f**king clue what you're saying but I would die defending your right not to say it!

Quote: AJGO @ August 26 2011, 5:19 PM BST

Now I'm disappointed too, thought you were able to better debate than retorting to calling people bullies when they have repeatedly stated, in posts you haven't quoted, their sympathy for anyone with medical issues and their hope that what comes across in typed form isn't read as offensive or persecuting.

Because they don't count out the otherwise harsher sentiments expresed.

There's such a thing as false sympathy

It's more that your opinions were based on crude suppositions which reflected an opinion all to quickly formed.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ August 26 2011, 11:14 PM BST

That,s fine by me no problem I respect your decision.
I think it prudent to add that I haven't got a f**king clue what you're saying but I would die defending your right not to say it!

That's cool. As long as we are not getting worked up at anything that is like, you know, really important. :)

The only importance is being earnest.

Fair play Algernon

Hey Marc so you want a date?

Quote: Marc P @ August 26 2011, 11:18 PM BST

That's cool. As long as we are not getting worked up at anything that is like, you know, really important. :)

Tease!

Quote: sootyj @ August 26 2011, 11:21 PM BST

Hey Marc so you want a date?

Tease!

Hey, not on a first date. I'm not from Solihul!

No problem Ernest

Quote: sootyj @ August 26 2011, 11:16 PM BST

Because they don't count out the otherwise harsher sentiments expresed.

There's such a thing as false sympathy

It's more that your opinions were based on crude suppositions which reflected an opinion all to quickly formed.

If you want to ignore all explanations and apologies to fit your own rapidly formed judgements, so be it. I'm, as they say, out.

:( OH dear Please don't leave us, I like you and your relevant postings!

You have taken great care to not offend and explain your views, how another poster like Sootyj can be so objectionable I just do'nt know.

Think another couple of chums have supported you definitely! Wave

Quote: dellas @ August 27 2011, 10:07 AM BST

:( OH dear Please don't leave us, I like you and your relevant postings!

You have taken great care to not offend and explain your views, how another poster like Sootyj can be so objectionable I just do'nt know.

Think another couple of chums have supported you definitely! Wave

:$
Aw, thanks chum, very sweet of you :)

Don't quit on my behalf.

More than happy to ignore your posts if you prefer.

All comdey is a form of prejudice, so in a forum like this offence is unavoidable.

I quit on a weekly basis, its a doodle.

Rolling eyes WHY don't you quit whilst you ahead? meaning knob.

I was just on my way out when I saw this, a nasty little thing in to my mind, very petty, what brought that on (As if f**king interested yawns)