I read the news today oh boy! Page 512

Quote: zooo @ August 20 2011, 1:48 PM BST

Yikes. What a f**king tit.

Do bunnies live in the jungle? Aw to actual jungle bunnies, all bit intimidated but enjoying the large tropical leaves

Aw. Munching on a triffid.

(That's a jungle plant, surely.)

Quote: KLRiley @ August 19 2011, 4:09 PM BST

I'm told that once the Guardian was a serious newspaper but you can tell it's a friday in August and the annual record A levels results and clearing chaos stories just aren't cutting it.

I think zooo might like these. http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/filmblog/2011/aug/19/anne-hathaway-youtube-cats

By serious do you mean communist? :P

Quote: zooo @ August 20 2011, 1:59 PM BST

Aw. Munching on a triffid.

(That's a jungle plant, surely.)

Mos def, you'd only get three ffids able to flourish in that sort of environment

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ August 20 2011, 1:34 PM BST

The highlight:

"Needless to say I did not mean to use any offensive racist term and was referring to the urban jungle."

He added: "As for the bunny bit it was originally 'animals', but I thought people might object to me calling fellow humans this so I chose something I thought was innocent and also cuddly."

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Eep. One of the red arrows has crashed. :(
Hopefully he ejectinatored.

Quote: zooo @ August 20 2011, 1:48 PM BST

Lol. You are a one, catskillz!

Did you watch the clip? The guy being interviewed was at Mission Control, when Armstrong and Aldrin etc first went up to the Moon, and he said someone was walking around, giving out pamphlets to everyone, that claimed the whole thing was a hoax that had been filmed in a studio. NASA were starting the conspiracy rumour themselves there and then. Skip to 32:42 to hear it.

Quote: zooo @ August 20 2011, 4:30 PM BST

Hopefully he ejectinatored.

I didn't see a 'chute in the video. Teary

Quote: catskillz @ August 20 2011, 5:08 PM BST

Did you watch the clip? The guy being interviewed was at Mission Control, when Armstrong and Aldrin etc first went up to the Moon, and he said someone was walking around, giving out pamphlets to everyone, that claimed the whole thing was a hoax that had been filmed on a film set. NASA were starting the conspiracy rumour themselves there and then. Skip to 32:42 to hear it.

The best part is the claim that the government used some sort of Men in Black memory eraser to scrub the astronauts' memories.

Quote: DaButt @ August 20 2011, 5:25 PM BST

I didn't see a 'chute in the video. Teary

The best part is the claim that the government used some sort of Men in Black memory eraser to scrub the astronauts' memories.

You'd be surprised at how much influence the powers that be have on Hollywood movies. I've heard stories about Directors having to show their work to people from the Governmet, before they get the green light to release it. Apparetly the Government also use movies to give us clues about upcoming events, or clues that can help us work out how/why certain past events happened. Big filmmakers like Spielberg and Lucas have been told stuff that the average person knows nothing about. I'll find an example.

Quote: catskillz @ August 20 2011, 5:38 PM BST

Big filmmakers like Spielberg and Lucas have been told stuff that the average person knows nothing about.

I want to make jokes that ridicule everything you believe, but, with a life expectancy that hopefully has about thirty years to go, I just don't have the time.

The problem with typing about this type of stuff is, unless I type the word 'apparently' or 'supposedly' at the start of every sentence, people think I believe it all to be 100% fact. If I did that, do you realise how repetitive my comments would end up sounding? I'm not saying I believe it's fact about Spielberg and Lucas, I'm just saying it's what I've read/heard.

Well most films about the military may release potential secrets, show up short falls or cast it in a bad light.

As such for years any military of any significance (especially the US and UK) has spun it's image. By the simple expedient of offering to lend it's equipment, troops etc to film makers at minimal cost. In exchange for an agreement to provide good PR and not reveal anything too sensitive.

It's not much of a secret. And it involves the military simply threatening to take their toys home.

Check out the last film with serious military hardware that cast the military in a bad light.

It really has sod all to do with some big secret.

Quote: catskillz @ August 20 2011, 8:17 PM BST

I'm not saying I believe it's fact about Spielberg and Lucas, I'm just saying it's what I've read/heard.

Sorry there old chum, only messing about about. I don't really believe you have this loose of a grasp on reality as that would make you paranoid and mentally ill.

Just playing is all.

Y'know what really grinds my gears? People who think astrology has any element that can be read, interpreted, and used as a guide to loosely predict the life events of a particular starsign's group.

That pisses me off. You explain how a constellation works, how the 'pictures' only appear that way from standing on Earth and looking up, and in reality those stars aren't anywhere near eachother (by millions of miles) but they still dismiss it. "Well, I believe, you can't change that"

Arggh!!

My ex ran up a very very very large phone bill with these maniacs. Hence 'ex'.

PS -Derek Acorah should be brutally beaten, skinned and thrown over a cliff.

*Whoa, I blacked out there a second*

Where was I?
Oh yeah, Catskills, anyway, only joking. I knew you didn't treat these wackjob theories as fact.

The theory about NASA starting the hoax rumour themselves does start to seem more likely when you look at this picture, which appears to show that the craft that landed on the moons surface was put together using sheets of paper and masking tape (use the little magnifying glass to zoom in, you won't believe this): http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/AS11-40-5922HR.jpg