I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,425

I don't understand why there ever was an Essex Adviser. There's no Sussex Adviser or Surrey Adviser.

What's the difference between Johnny and Amber? A few million.

Boris must be in trouble - again?

He's gone to Ukraine- again

For another photo opportunity... er I mean meeting

He's left all the Yorkshire Tea Folk Facists swinging. He he feels safer in a war zone than he does in Wakefield, talk about showing your colours.
His people were telling the assembled Tea Folk and dignitaries that he was on the Doncaster train at noon and they beleived him.
I'm starting to think Monty Pyton held back when they did the Four Yorkshiremen.
The boy from Eton has got these Northern Tories eating out of his hand like emu's. They'll proably apologise to him for getting in the way of the war.

Meanwhile Tom Tugedenwhateverthef**k took to the stage taking advanatge of his fearless leader having gone over the top on the QT.
The first words out of his mouth was that he wants to be PM so there's nothing to read into that. ,
Meanwhile prices rise, morale drops and not one thing positive is on the horizon.
In fact the Chancellor is telling us that it's going to get worse... thats proably because there's a war on. "Put that light out!

They are also telling people today not to ask for pay rises as it will just make things worse

Will this include MP's?

Like balls it will

Lol. Who'd be you?

Four days after Russia's "special military operation" started on February 24, Ukraine signed an official request to join the European Union - a move that Russia had long reviled.

On Friday, the European Commission recommended that Ukraine should be granted European Union candidate status.

So... I'm guessing Boris will be telling his new chum In Ukraine that this is a very very bad idea and that joining the EU is the worst thing they could do? And that the U.K. has just gone from strength to strength since we left ?

That's not a fair comparison. Give it 20 years and the Ukrainian and British Economies may match, then it's an equal comparison.

Quote: Firkin @ 18th June 2022, 12:13 PM

. Give it 20 years and the Ukrainian and British Economies may match, then it's an equal comparison.

20 years? More like 20 months the way things are going

At last some common sense from a governing sports body. (FINA)
They have banned ex-male swimmers from competing against women.

This includes Lia Thomas, a transwoman who was beating all swimming records.
Of course they have come under fire from the usual suspects but fairness is at last prevailing.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 20th June 2022, 10:25 AM

At last some common sense from a governing sports body. (FINA)
They have banned ex-male swimmers from competing against women.

This includes Lia Thomas, a transwoman who was beating all swimming records.
Of course they have come under fire from the usual suspects but fairness is at last prevailing.

I've got every sympathy with the people concerned but even Caitlin Jenner admits that they have an unfair advantage.

Happy 80th birthday to Brian Wilson - the man who (indirectly) bought you "Sergeant Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band"

#carriegate
#septum
#cocaine
All trending today.
Poor old Boris.

Nearly got the day out but there it is ^^^

Quote: Lazzard @ 20th June 2022, 5:19 PM

#carriegate
#septum
#cocaine
All trending today.
Poor old Boris.

#paedo, #kittenf**ker and #trampraper could trend and the Tories would still keep him and he'd still probably beat Labour at the next election.