I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,642

I have heard about the high percentage of homeless or mentally ill people being ex-forces. If they don't get killed or permanently maimed they end up in poverty. It makes you wonder who wants to join the forces.

Check out the prison figures too. Quite deplorable.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd August 2014, 10:04 PM BST

I have heard about the high percentage of homeless or mentally ill people being ex-forces. If they don't get killed or permanently maimed they end up in poverty. It makes you wonder who wants to join the forces.

But it's convenient for the government to have a good supply of deprived underclasses in order to stock the ranks of the forces.

What about these crapholes from Australia who've abandoned their own child because he has Downs Syndrome. Presumably if it happened in their own country, they'd be liable to be prosecuted in some way. On this occasion I hope the press track them down and hound them.

'Maximising the chances of finding evidence of extraterrestrial life will require a technological leap to methods of directly imaging large numbers of exoplanets.

Such an undertaking is daunting, given that directly imaging an Earth-like exoplanet is equivalent to picking out a firefly in the glare of a searchlight from a distance of 2,500 miles.'

:O

I see warsi has resigned over her governments lack of criticism over what's going on in Gaza

Blimey

A politician that puts her principles above her career

And a Tory one at that!

Wonders never cease

This is Baroness Warsi we're talking about.

Not only is she well bent, she jumped before she was pushed.

A socialogist has slagged off Gardeners' Question Time because of their reference to 'non-native plants.'

No waythat's kerazy

True, and types of soil as well.

What sort of cock-a-mammy court system do they run in Germany?

Quote: sootyj @ 5th August 2014, 8:21 PM BST

Why would she be pushed? Do tell !

She's fiddled her exies, got her brother to.help,insulted the government, and married her cousin

And that's before you start on her general crapness as a.politician

Ah. Good. Cameron seemed a bit quick in the slagging off stakes.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 6th August 2014, 12:58 AM BST

Why would she be pushed? Do tell !

I think she was one of the ones he would like to have dumped in the last shuffle - but being a lady and non-white, it made things a bit tricky as that was the whole point of the last PR exercise - nevermind the fact that it got rid of a couple the wisest heads he had to advise him.