I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,534

she hasn't gone all the way yet.

She hasn't joined UKIP.

A decision for which I think you should need 2 GPs signatures.

[kidding]

I haven't read it, but if all that's true, then she certainly sounds like a very odd person.

just ambitious, she's one of the people where I'm more interested in why people are interested then what she does.

Although why would someone bother to purposely get pregnant by someone rich if they're not going to keep it and therefore won't get anything out of him?
Does sound like much of this is bollocks to me.

Quote: zooo @ 20th April 2014, 7:02 PM BST

I haven't read it

Rolling eyes

Quote: zooo @ 20th April 2014, 7:04 PM BST

Although why would someone bother to purposely get pregnant by someone rich if they're not going to keep it and therefore won't get anything out of him?
Does sound like much of this is bollocks to me.

So far the only definite is she's probably got a 6 figure handout from the Mirror.

Quote: zooo @ 20th April 2014, 7:04 PM BST

If you actually read the story instead of just coming out with stuff, then it might answer some of your questions.

She reckons she could earn more money by being famous then getting child support from a rich client.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 20th April 2014, 7:04 PM BST

Rolling eyes

I'M VERY BUSY.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 20th April 2014, 7:05 PM BST

If you actually read the story instead of just coming out with stuff, then it might answer some of your questions.

Not really. If you assume everything in the tabloids is bullshit, as I do.

But fair enough if that is what she said.

You mean Daphne from Swindon, isn't really hoping that David Cameron will stand upto Putin?

why not see what your neighbourhood would look like with an atom bomb on it.

http://www.nucleardarkness.org/nuclear/nuclearexplosionsimulator/

Quote: sootyj @ 20th April 2014, 8:24 PM BST

why not see what your neighbourhood would look like with an atom bomb on it.

http://www.nucleardarkness.org/nuclear/nuclearexplosionsimulator/

Looks like it was a casualty . .

Error 524 Ray ID: 11e3d2a95cb5032a
A timeout occurred

gosh so you'll never know the effect an atom bomb would have had on Wolverhampton

Yeah it seems me and Oldrocker trying to get on that site at the same time was too much for their server.

Raymond why did you get banned from Pizza Hut?

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ 20th April 2014, 8:48 PM BST

Yeah it seems me and Oldrocker trying to get it on that at the same time was too much for the server.

More like pizza ass!

Quote: sootyj @ 20th April 2014, 8:46 PM BST

gosh so you'll never know the effect an atom bomb would have had on Wolverhampton

We 'ad one. No f**ker noticed.