I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,279

What was that your holiness?

Hacked email

And no need to be so formal

You worship will do

Oh dear.

I saw a hacked email, that Kate Middleton is actually Gaddafi after a sex change.

You believe that email is real?

Why do people think governments can do conspiracies so much more competently than they do anything else?

It's comforting.

How can you resist a massive conspiracy that controls every factor of your life?
How can you not resist a bunch of selfish, idiots running things into the ground?

Quote: Jennie @ August 25 2013, 11:16 PM BST

Why do people think governments can do conspiracies so much more competently than they do anything else?

Well the main reason for invading Iraq turned out to be one great big pile of made up shit

Are you going to fall for it again?

I'm not

But the rest of the world will, so they'll get away with it again

And then it's on to Iran...

Quote: lofthouse @ August 25 2013, 10:53 PM BST

Does anybody actually believe all this crud about the Syrian government using chemical weapons?

I'm another one. I don't necessarily take it at face value, but I believe there is a very good chance it is true. I'm not diminsihing the aspect of underlying political motivations from the lives of the US (and us, to a lesser extent), but just because they exist doesn't mean that the threat of Assad to his own people doesn't. He is a dangerous tyrant and responsible (along with the rebel leaders, who have almost certainly committed similar war crimes)for thousands of deaths of the the people he is there to serve. Our western leaders might be deceitful and uncaring, but at least they're not slaughtering us in the street quite yet.

I believe chemical weapons were used
I don't know who by
And if government vforces I don't know if they were obeying orders

Alex Jones is a lunatic.

He is nuts and thanks to googling him I found out about wild cats

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-17831818

I do find the amount of lunacy that seems to sneak into the supposed respectable, mainstream US press is ridiculouss.
Certainly in comparison to the BBC et al.
That the fire arms lobby have won the
"everyone should be able to have gun all the time and get away with killing people with it"
Is more than a slightly scary indicator of things to come.

Mysterious thing, love.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-sarah-ferguson-lovers-2218641

If it's true I think that's rather sweet.

It's the ginger clout - no man ever forgets his first ginger clout

TAXI!

I am not convinced they ever actually split up. Didn't they continue to live together? I think the authorities put pressure on them to divorce because she was such a liability.

Interesting that this comes out just as he has been bumped down the line of succession...