I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,241

Why is there so much news about which flight Edward Snowden is on? It's not very interesting.

Yeah let's hear about who won the f**king voice instead

Quote: lofthouse @ June 23 2013, 3:24 PM BST

Yeah let's hear about who won the f**king voice instead

Who did win it?

I could give a furry arsed flying shit!

Quote: lofthouse @ June 23 2013, 7:02 PM BST

I could give a furry arsed flying shit!

Very weird name for a band.

I see that a Palestinian won Arab Idol.

People ran onto the streets set off fireworks, cars horns blared and the place erupted in piercing whistles, deafening chants, impromptu dancing and tears of joy.

Very like here in Wolverhampton when Little Mix won the X Factor.

Edward Snowden what a hero, running the Americans ragged, he is not a traitor he is a courageous human being

Quote: Pingl @ June 24 2013, 6:11 PM BST

Edward Snowden what a hero, running the Americans ragged, he is not a traitor he is a courageous human being

Love to shake him by the hand

Way preferable to that Assange twat.

Quote: zooo @ June 24 2013, 6:25 PM BST

Way preferable to that Assange twat.

Always coarsening the debate, zooo!

(Also, pro-Assagnees would claim he was framed, not I, though, he's a sleazy predator)

Quote: Pingl @ June 24 2013, 6:11 PM BST

Where's Geeky ?

It's on again. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/06/26/17/16/rudd-will-stand-for-leadership-ballot

All seems to based on media speculation that he would challange and that if he wins the party will win the next election.

Sick of the lot of them. Think I will move.

Oh Wow!
We have a new Prime Minister who is actually an old Prime Minister. Hope he enjoys the next three months because I don't think the party will get in again.... arrg guess that means in three months Tony Abott will be PM and the Liberals will be in. Think I'm going to vote for Iggle Piggle or Tim Minchin in september, even if they don't appear on the ballot paper.

When are you clowns going to see sense and elect Alf Stewart at prime minister ??

Struth

Rolling eyes