I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,182

Ding dong.

Quote: Mr Carnegie @ April 8 2013, 1:34 PM BST

Agreed. Definitely.

But when's an acceptable amount of time to wait before a cheeky satirical comment? It's a toughie I think. Unless you're on Mock the Week, then you can twitter the shit out of it in real-time... To hell with the grieving family, eh...!

The only people to be grieving for the purple rinse bitch are the same silver spoon suit wearing "NON WORKING CLASS" tossers that voted her in in the first place. She didn't give two shits about the grieving family's who lost their jobs, homes etc etc.

Not to mention the family's of the solders she sent to the Falklands to be " SLAUGHTERD" thinking that it was going to be a push over! the stupid hack.

I will probably get slammed for this, but the only kind of people to Vote conservative are upper class silver spoon wankers who have had everything given to them on a plate. I hope you burn in hell, Thatcher!!

You won't get 'slammed' for it... it's just not true!

Quote: Sinon @ April 8 2013, 3:43 PM BST

You won't get 'slammed' for it... it's just not true!

I suppose its a simple case off how old you are, and how much YOU and your family was affected by it and its policy's.

Quote: Nigel Ball @ April 8 2013, 3:42 PM BST

the only kind of people to Vote conservative are upper class silver spoon wankers who have had everything given to them on a plate.

More than million of them at the last election? You oversimplify I think.

Quote: Nigel Ball @ April 8 2013, 3:47 PM BST

I suppose its a simple case off how old you are, and how much YOU and your family was affected by it and its policy's.

I left school in the middle of the miners' strike. In a northern mining town, trying to get your first job was not a nice place to be...but, lots of working class people did vote for her.

Sadly lots of people fell for the 'aspirational carrot' that she dangled. Now there's little social housing, no unions with much worth nor any realistically useful employment rights and lots of places that relied on the mining industry remain wastelands.

She should've stuck to selling carrots.

Quote: Badge @ April 8 2013, 4:04 PM BST

She should've stuck to selling carrots.

That would, maybe, be funnier if it made any sense!

Sad to her of the death of producer and recording engineer Andy Johns. He worked on classic Led Zeppelin and Rolling Stones albums and leaves a legacy of contributing to a lot of contentment in Britain.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/andy-johns-rolling-stones-and-led-zeppelin-engineer-dead-at-61-20130408

Grocers sell carrots don't they? If she'd stayed in her Dad's shop...

But for that he would have needed to be a greengrocer, or possibly an orangegrocer...

Oh, I see...

Quote: Tursiops @ April 8 2013, 4:12 PM BST

But for that he would have needed to be a greengrocer, or possibly an orangegrocer...

I was thinking tinned.

Quote: youngian @ April 8 2013, 4:08 PM BST

Sad to her of the death of producer and recording engineer Andy Johns. He worked on classic Led Zeppelin and Rolling Stones albums and leaves a legacy of contributing to a lot of contentment in Britain.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/andy-johns-rolling-stones-and-led-zeppelin-engineer-dead-at-61-20130408

Is he related to Glyn and Ethan Johns?

EDIT: Ah, ok. The article says so.

Quote: Tim Azure @ April 8 2013, 2:17 PM BST

Could she really have had a state funeral? :S

I'm afraid bringing the deficit must be our priority.