I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,193

Who killed all the dinosaurs?

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 16 2013, 11:15 AM BST

Not my fault Sir, honest. it was Billwill what done it !

and you watched? You two are both so old!

In Swindon . . .

Some news briefly reporting that within a few hours of the Boston bombs, bombs in Iraq killed around 50 people and injuring many. I know that kind of thing is probably more "expected" there but almost seems like those people don't matter as much.

Quote: zooo @ April 16 2013, 10:42 AM BST

You don't know what you're looking at until it's too late. Unless you're one of those weirdos who don't have a TV or internet, you're going to see stuff whether you like it or not.

Unless you don't go on Twitter.

I saw equally horrific things on the news.

I saw some dark images in the Evening Standard, but not actual bare stumps.

The victims should sue the media for using unauthorised images, invasion of privacy, stuff like that... maybe then such images wouldn't be used so casually.

I'm surprised they don't/can't already do that.

Quote: zooo @ April 16 2013, 8:52 PM BST

I'm surprised they don't/can't already do that.

Can't!

This got a strongly agree vote from me !

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/margaret-thatchers-funeral-was-a-political-broadcast-8576825.html

Swiss player Wawrinka has just beaten Andy Murray 6-1 6-2!

Australia's venerable non-commercial broadcaster, the ABC, is rightly peeved to be losing first dibs on all BBC content. It keeps only Doctor Who, QI and Peppa Pig, while the rest of the BBC stuff gets sold to pay-TV network Foxtel. Thus ends 50 years of the BBC passing its stuff on to the ABC.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-04-17/abc-disappointed-as-bbc-sells-programs-to-foxtel/4635492

You sent us home and away

So count yourself lucky you get anything at all from us

I see the retards in America voted for the right for their kids to go into school and murder their class mates in cold blood

This dictatorship will run the whole planet in about 50 years time

be afraid

Quote: lofthouse @ April 18 2013, 9:09 PM BST

I see the retards in America voted for the right for their kids to go into school and murder their class mates in cold blood

This dictatorship will run the whole planet in about 50 years time

be afraid

?