I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,191

Well the daft f**kers who voted for him didnt know it did they ??

Quote: lofthouse @ April 11 2013, 9:39 PM BST

Well the daft f**kers who voted for him didnt know it did they ??

There's a minimum age for voting but not a minimum IQ. Politics is largely who sells their own lies best anyway.

Quote: lofthouse @ April 11 2013, 8:20 PM BST

I'm more bothered that it's cost US £10m

Stick her in a f**kin skip

Perhaps Maggie Thatcher should be buried in an old disused coal mine; there's plenty of them about. It could start a new craze, and you would be less likely to be dug up centuries later and poked, prodded DNAed and re-interred.
Rolling eyes
~~~~~

But all this talk about cost is rubbish. The most 'expensive' matter would probably be paying policemen's overtime for riot control, which we don't really mind. I doubt if the military personal taking part will get any extra pay for it.

So much of the so-called costs are just expenses which occur continuously whether or not the funeral occurs.

Quote: zooo @ April 11 2013, 8:49 PM BST

We've already spunked £10bn on the Olympics, which rather puts other wastes of money into perspective. ;)

If Maggie's mouldering corpse can complete a heptathlon I will accept that the money is being well spent.

Quote: billwill @ April 11 2013, 10:32 PM BST

But all this talk about cost is rubbish. The most 'expensive' matter would probably be paying policemen's overtime for riot control, which we don't really mind.

Who doesn't? The Police have a limited Budget, criminals don't. There is some need for the prioritisation of resources.

The camp shop assistant in my local Works, who's about twelve, thinks everybody should have the day of Margaret Thatcher's funeral off work as a mark of respect.

I didn't have the heart to tell the young popinjay about Section 28 and how Maggie wasn't too keen on his kind.

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 11 2013, 8:52 PM BST

I blame Jennifer Ennis.

I only just got that.

Re: Ding Dong the Witch is Dead, surely a rider should be released that not only the witch is dead, but so is Dorothy and most of the Munchniks?

http://uk.news-republic.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=4&articleid=8302985

The BBC does it again!

New real-life horror..
The Attack of the Giant Snails.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22155219

Experts recently gathered at a science meeting in Gainesville to seek the best way of eradicating the snails.

I hear they're nice with garlic butter.

Nice family !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-22155807

Homeless people being murdered by feral thugs?

Aah it's 1982 all over again.

Thatcher must lie comfortable in her box,

Explosions at the Boston marathon. I wonder who will claim responsibility.

Quote: Ben @ April 15 2013, 9:02 PM BST

Explosions at the Boston marathon. I wonder who will claim responsibility.

Never mind that

I'm still reeling from the news that Sootyj has changed his avatar

What the bloody hell?!?!?

:O