Most annoying comedy characters? Page 2

Liam from Benidorm
Roger from My Family

Why Roger I thought he was a fun character.

The fat one from Gavin and Stacey

James Corden?

Quote: zooo @ April 15 2013, 6:13 PM BST

James Corden?

Urgh! You spoke the name of He Who Must Not Be Named!

Can't stand the dickhead.

I'm not sure if it really was necessary to incorporate the character of the Welsh journalist into the Dad's Army cast (He disappeared after 1 series so I'm not the only one it seems). The only thing I liked was the way he pronounced 'Mainwaring'.

Quote: David Carmon @ April 15 2013, 6:21 PM BST

Urgh! You spoke the name of He Who Must Not Be Named!

Can't stand the dickhead.

Oops, sorry! :D
I rather miss Gavin and Stacey. Rob Brydon was brilliant in it.

Quote: zooo @ April 15 2013, 6:27 PM BST

Oops, sorry! :D
I rather miss Gavin and Stacey. Rob Brydon was brilliant in it.

I like some of it, but I can't stand that self obsessed shit head, so I can't stand to watch it anymore

that women in Nighty Night , I can't watch is cuz of her so can't tell you her name :)

Can you use Google?

Quote: David Smith @ April 15 2013, 5:16 PM BST

Why Roger I thought he was a fun character.

I just found him to be a poor Nick replacement. More cringe than anything and his role just grew. Could cope when it was intermittent.

Do Little Ant and Dec count?

Angry

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ April 15 2013, 6:21 PM BST

I'm not sure if it really was necessary to incorporate the character of the Welsh journalist into the Dad's Army cast (He disappeared after 1 series so I'm not the only one it seems). The only thing I liked was the way he pronounced 'Mainwaring'.

Agreed. I was watching the later series not long ago and he is very annoying indeed.

The Only Me character Harry Enfield used to do about 20 years back - but then he was supposed to be annoying.

And James Corden. Smugly irritating tub of lard. Good actor though.

Also in Dad's Army, Private Sponge, who never did much except say: "Yes, Captain Mainwaring." from time to time.