What are you watching on TV? Page 1,771

GORDONNNNNS ALLIIIIIIIIIVVVEEE

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The Security Men.

HIGNFY. Is it me or is it scripted? I find it painful to watch.

Quote: Percival Marsh @ April 12 2013, 9:28 PM BST

HIGNFY. Is it me or is it scripted? I find it painful to watch.

There was at least one moment when it felt awfully scripted...when the woman reacted to something Blessed said. She's either a genius of spontaneity or it was scripted. It didn't feel natural.

Anyway, why do they have scores at the end? This isn't a competition.

Not going out

A whole half an hour watching Daisy in a small confined space

I think I might throw my telly out of the bloody window

What a tard !

The Morning After on BBC Parliament. A rerun of the BBC news broadcast that went out in 1979 the morning after Thatcher's election. It's like travelling back in time to see a young Jonathan Dimbleby and Angela Rippon. Robin Day's there but he's not saying anything, he's standing in the background on the phone.

Quote: chipolata @ April 13 2013, 5:17 PM BST

Robin Day's there but he's not saying anything, he's standing in the background on the phone.

He's talking now and everybody's picking on him. It's pretty funny.

Dad's Army, on straight after Are You Being served, which only goes to show how masterful Dads Army was and what a bag of shite Are You Being Served was.

Quote: chipolata @ April 13 2013, 5:22 PM BST

The Morning After on BBC Parliament. A rerun of the BBC news broadcast that went out in 1979 the morning after Thatcher's election. It's like travelling back in time to see a young Jonathan Dimbleby and Angela Rippon. Robin Day's there but he's not saying anything, he's standing in the background on the phone.

He's talking now and everybody's picking on him. It's pretty funny.

Great to see Robin Day cigar in hand doing his interviews, how times change.

Quote: chipolata @ April 13 2013, 5:22 PM BST

Richard Stilgoe done a songggggggggggg.

The Voice.

Quote: David Smith @ April 13 2013, 8:00 PM BST

The Voice.

Rrrrrubbish!

I'M Watching OFAH on DVD.The Jolly Boys Outing one I'm watching. Cool

Quote: David Smith @ April 13 2013, 9:14 PM BST

I'M Watching OFAH on DVD.The Jolly Boys Outing one I'm watching. Cool

That's great. You can't go far wrong with Jolly Boys.

Alien.
Or Aliens.

Probably Alien.

I am watching The Story of Are You Being Served?