What are you watching on TV? Page 1,773

Homes Under The Hammer.

The Big Bang Theory. An episode I hadn't seen before- surprising as I thought the channel that shows it only had the rights to the same ten episodes.

The Chase.

Mythbusters..

Just watched a Panorama show about weirdo brainwashed freaks, now something about criminals.

The Hoarder Next Door.

Maggies funeral. I like a bit of massively expensive pomp and ceremony. Plus her grandaughter's quite hot.

Its a gangsters funeral simple as!

I was upset when I heard how much this funeral was going to cost us but now I'm bloody livid...

You should caption that with something like "Concept designs for Madge" and then include a picture of a Job Centre with a pound sign, with a bottom caption reading "£10,000,000 for this?!"

And then "share" on Facebook.

Quote: Lee @ April 17 2013, 1:11 PM BST

You should caption that with something like "Concept designs for Madge" and then include a picture of a Job Centre with a pound sign, with a bottom caption reading "£10,000,000 for this?!"

And then "share" on Facebook.

Maybe if I was some meme-spitting big city satirist, but I'm just humble farm boy with a hand-me-down copy of Photoshop and a dream.

Live the dream!

Quote: Lee @ April 17 2013, 1:36 PM BST

Live the dream!

Which one? The one where I get chased around by flaming skulls or the one where I have to sit an exam that's invigilated by a woman who's kind of like my mum only not my mum?

The mum one sounds kinda hot!

I used to love exams and would happily do a job that consisted entirely of sitting at a small desk for 40 hours a week ticking multiple choice boxes. With a pencil.