What are you watching on TV? Page 1,776

Only fools and horses happy returns on gold

Canned carrott

I'd forgotten this is where The Detectives started...

'Snowwhite and the Huntsman'. Nothing like a ripping yarn.

The Company of Wolves classic Neal Jordan

Boxing

Tyson Fury

What a cocky arrogant prick!

That's boxing I guess ...

Saoirse Ronan on Jonathon Ross. I never realised she was Oirish. Hell of an actress, though.

Hey Lofty tell us about your dog

Quote: lofthouse @ April 20 2013, 10:02 PM BST

Tyson FuRry

What a cocky arrogant prick!

That's boxers I guess ...

He's just a dog with a stoopid name you gave him

Laughing out loud

Shaaaadaappp!

Parenthood on ITV. I haven't seen it for several dozen yonks. Amadeus is in it. Whatever happened to him? Rick Moranis too. What happened to him?

Rick Moranis retired after his wife died and only did a few more films for the money.

Wiki:

Rick officially left the film industry in 1997, six years after the 1991 loss of his wife, Ann, to breast cancer which had metastasized to her liver. He later explained that he began to "pull out" of making movies in about '96 or '97. "I'm a single parent and I just found that it was too difficult to manage raising my kids and doing the travelling involved in making movies. So I took a little bit of a break. And the little bit of a break turned into a longer break, and then I found that I really didn't miss it."

I've watched it approximately a thousand million times. I can't watch it again. Keanu Reeves is incredibly yummy in it though. And Joaquin Phoenix is the cutest kid ever. And Plimpton has an obvious wig on throughout. And the tiny kid that runs into doors is funny.

Quote: zooo @ April 20 2013, 11:28 PM BST

I've watched it approximately a thousand million times.

This and Uncle Buck are ITV's favourite films. I think I watch them about once a month when there is nothing else on. :$

And Home Aloneeee!

Quote: zooo @ April 20 2013, 11:31 PM BST

And Home Aloneeee!

I save that baby for Christmas Cool

I'll add Short Circuit to the list of ITV movies too :D

Quote: Lee @ April 20 2013, 11:26 PM BST

Rick Moranis retired after his wife died and only did a few more films for the money.

Thanks for bringing me down! Now I is sad. :(