Comic Relief 2013 Page 2

Quote: zooo @ March 15 2013, 9:51 PM GMT

It's on, but most of it's been muted.

Laughing out loud I'm not watching. I'll catch up in the morning , that way I can fast forward all the cack bits.

I donated this year, for probably the first time ever. Not watching it though, will catch any of the good bits on YouTube tomorrow.

Quote: Lee @ March 15 2013, 9:52 PM GMT

I donated this year, for probably the first time ever. Not watching it though, will catch any of the good bits on YouTube tomorrow.

Yes!

I bought a red nose (seeing as they're dinosaurs this year).

I did donate last year. David Tennant went to Africa and said all serious things with tears in his eyes and got all stern and told me to. So I kind of had to.

Oh yes! I got a red nose too!

Ron Burgundy. Still classy.

Really enjoyed 'Equality Street' with Ricky Gervais and, dunno his name, Dark Brown?

Quote: Pingl @ March 15 2013, 9:51 PM GMT

Me and my daughter are watching, its heartbreaking some of it, especially the poor kids who need vaccines. I always find it really hard to cope with the juxtaposition between comedy and the real tragedy shown.

I thought they'd put a stop to that by eliminating the comedy?

It was pretty decent. I enjoyed The Office:Revisited , Vicar Of Dibley , Smithy sketch , David Walliams Sketch , Simon Cowell Wedding. I never got to see Mr Khan though , what time was he on?
Didn't think much to the Mrs Brown Sketch/message thing???

Quote: G180e @ March 15 2013, 9:55 PM GMT

Oh yes! I got a red nose too!

Then stop drinking, you boozehound! ;)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ March 16 2013, 6:58 PM GMT

Then stop drinking, you boozehound! ;)

Booze, I don't drink. Well I do pop and stuff.

It's a shame that it was only a one night stand between David Wailliams and John Prescott. They seem so suited...

Wasn't Mary Beard on there as well?

I hate the whole concept of Comic Relief and that phony red nose crap.

*looks at your avatar*
Is it 'cos none of them fit you? :(

Quote: zooo @ March 16 2013, 8:34 PM GMT

*looks at your avatar*
Is it 'cos none of them fit you? :(

zooo did a funny !

:D