What are you watching on TV? Page 1,742

I watched Ghostbusters II on DVD earlier on. Not as good as the original. Then I couldn't remember any of Ghostbusters III until I remembered they never made one! What a silly twat I am.

They're making one Errr

I watched GB 2 at the cinema when it originally came out

Nearly left half way thru

Terrible

Chip has jumped straight from D4 to D6. :O That must have been a heavy night.

GB2 ain't so bad. I could watch anything with Bill Murray in. I watched Garfield earlier with just his voice. That ain't so bad either.

Quote: Lee @ February 16 2013, 11:20 PM GMT

They're making one Errr

So I read when I was trying to find the film that was never made. I see Bill Murray is not keen. having watched both films this week I hadn't quite realised before how bad his acting really was.

Quote: zooo @ February 16 2013, 11:24 PM GMT

Careful with your words, zooo, we don't want Putters catching on. ;)

Hee.

Quote: Will Cam @ February 16 2013, 11:36 PM GMT

I hadn't quite realised before how bad his acting really was.

:O How actually dare you.

Bastards.

Just been watching Brotherhood in which the makers thought Jason Isaacs would be suitable casting for the hardest gangster in town.

But after a few episodes you start to buy it on account of his acting rather than physique.

Brothers is pretty watchable but I could never shake the feeling it was a lower division Sopranos.

Black Mirror. I'm enjoying it, although I'm not sure why the hunters don't attack and kill the observers too.

There wouldn't be any fun in that, they'd just smile and let them do it.

BBC4 - Storyville: Google & the World Brain - fascinating and scary at the same time!

The Author's Guild is suing Google for $2bn for digitizing copyrighted books without permission!

Quote: zooo @ February 16 2013, 11:24 PM GMT