The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 431

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-21450584 :|

His car is worth about a third of the Ivory Coast's GDP . .

Real Madrid vs Man Utd wasn't the pulsating classic it had been hyped up as. Real were the better team, but I think Ferguson will be happy with a score draw. De Gea played pretty well, but Rooney was pretty invisible. Suppose they've got a good chance of going through, but not sure they'll be so lucky against other teams.

Quote: Ben @ February 13 2013, 9:40 PM GMT

Real Madrid vs Man Utd wasn't the pulsating classic it had been hyped up as. Real were the better team, but I think Ferguson will be happy with a score draw. De Gea played pretty well, but Rooney was pretty invisible. Suppose they've got a good chance of going through, but not sure they'll be so lucky against other teams.

We can still pray though!

Tonight my FC Basel will play against Dnjr...Drjn..Jndr...well, nevermind.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 13 2013, 9:20 PM GMT

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-21450584 :|

If he gets charged will he be known as Done Tiote >_<

I GOT A TICKET FOR NEXT WEEK'S LEAGUE CUP FINAL!!!

(props to bro'-in-law and my mate who queued outside Valley Parade for 14 hours in the snow to get them)

Dan

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ February 14 2013, 8:23 AM GMT

We play Metalist....can't really say I'm overly excited at the prospect.

Well that's the Euro League for you. Watching the EL is like having a lesson in Eastern European studies.

Quote: swerytd @ February 14 2013, 2:25 PM GMT

I GOT A TICKET FOR NEXT WEEK'S LEAGUE CUP FINAL!!!

(props to bro'-in-law and my mate who queued outside Valley Parade for 14 hours in the snow to get them)

Dan

Good for you! :)

Games like these rarely come around and I think you can go and genuinely think you have a chance of winning the thing. When Millwall got to the FA Cup Final they got Man United and it was a no contest. It's hard to see four Prem scalps by Bradford but you never know - the pressure is all on Swansea.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ February 14 2013, 8:23 AM GMT

2 - 0 for Basel! Cool

Quote: Michael Richards @ February 14 2013, 2:52 PM GMT

We play Metalist....can't really say I'm overly excited at the prospect.

We woz robbed.

Michu to score the winner at Wembley. Does anyone think he'll stay with the Swans for next season? I see him getting snapped up and Swansea making a tidy profit. Not sure that Laudrup will stick round for much longer either.

Quote: Ben @ February 15 2013, 9:31 AM GMT

Michu to score the winner at Wembley. Does anyone think he'll stay with the Swans for next season? I see him getting snapped up and Swansea making a tidy profit. Not sure that Laudrup will stick round for much longer either.

There's been talk of Michu moving on and Swansea have a decent bank balance compared to some clubs in the premiership which I guess they wish to keep. As for Laudrup there's been no solid talk of him moving on. I bloody hope not!

Oh and and it's 'around' Ben 'around'! Round is a shape ya dingbat! :)

Quote: roscoff @ February 15 2013, 8:45 PM GMT

Oh and and it's 'around' Ben 'around'! Round is a shape ya dingbat! :)

Well bugger me. There's me dropping my A's needlessly.